Random Thoughts....

Let's see who can come up with the worst butchering of the word "Europe" possible.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/02/animal.jpghttps://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/02/string.jpg

Tomorrow will bring a small flurry of TRAVEL CHAOS, which should make the garden look pleasant enough. As usual though, the media is making TRAVEL CHAOS look all
OhNoesFish.jpg

Vienna Teng is bloody brilliant.

That is all, carry on.

What is wrong with Harry Connick Jr...? :D

He's a man.

Well, my plane takes off in exactly 9 hours for Banging-of-the-kok. W00t! Still haven't packed but meh, what ya gonna do about it?

Probably won't be coming on here for the 7 weeks I'm away as Prue would kill me, lol.

Might come back on here for one last look before we head off to the airport.

Bye everyone! See you on Feb 22nd!!

He's a man.

Well, my plane takes off in exactly 9 hours for Banging-of-the-kok. W00t! Still haven't packed but meh, what ya gonna do about it?

Probably won't be coming on here for the 7 weeks I'm away as Prue would kill me, lol.

Enjoy your time away, we shall schedule another FG for 6 weeks and 6 days time ;)

He's a man.

Damn you. Have a great trip. We want lots of photos when you get back.

< ---- Insanely jealous. Yes, I was just in Yurp earlier this year for 6 weeks. Yes, I want to go back. Any room in your lugagge?

He's a man.

There is actually, it only weighs 11kg's:D

OK, turning computer off in a minute or so. Bye bye!

Ok, now I can post all those embarrassing pics I took of watto when Blake and I visited, he passed out, and we drew balls all over his face!

/Good luck my international buddy, have fun, and be safe.
//gonna steal all your shit while you're away....
///9 blobbies... I'mma comin' fo' you Quiky....
////Thanks Blind.

Last edited: