Random Thoughts....

this issue of do work or not in the case of a possible school cancelation tomorrow.....

this issue of do work or not in the case of a possible school cancelation tomorrow.....

Well you are slightly closer to the ocean than me and mother says that the snow will stop in the morning meaning a good chance of no cancellation.
So do your homework, if they cancel school you just get extra rest time.

Me I have no homework technically so there is no problem :D (I have *read this if you want to but it's not required until whenever* )

Shit. I think I just forgot my best friend's birthday. *panics*
We forgot my cousins birthday :( To be fair january has been a horrible month of endless drama and panic.
Woman runs down cousin over denied facebook friend request.

My faith in humanity has now dropped to below zero.
My brain cannot comprehend the point of gathering endless facebook friends in the first place. I watch a shitload of people on deviant art and no one updates anywhere near as much as facebook and I am always backlogged in my message center if I don't keep up checking constantly. How the hell does anyone keep up with the constant random life updates, at least I'm swamped with art. Here's the last thing I fav'd on dA today which is obviously better than facebook updates. :lmao:

Last edited:
Jay...I thought of a modification for your sig...

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2011/01/25/jay.PNG

...yes I am aware that I'm childish

:lmao: I should have been one. I love vagina's, and that may be why I like taking pictures of flowers.

De: I want this one-Points to Alienware-it's the Lexus LFA of Laptops
Dad: And I want a Lexus LFA-it's the Lexus LFA of cars.

Best I have heard in a while. :lol:

America is fucking awesome and incredibly sad at the same time.

I saw that shopping Saturday! All I could think of is the heartburn I would get from it. Chocolate and Italian do not go well with me.

Well you are slightly closer to the ocean than me and mother says that the snow will stop in the morning meaning a good chance of no cancellation.
So do your homework, if they cancel school you just get extra rest time.

thing is, i go to private school in Waltham. people come from places like Sharon and Stoughton which will get about a foot of wet sticky stuff tonight so there's more a of a chance than that. but it's still uncertain until the email comes.

My school is so retarded, a 3 hour delay, wtf? No one really has any idea of when the school day starts because they change it every year, my current guess is that I'll be going in at 11am, why bother coming in? I think that if the time it's delayed to is what would be considered absent on a normal day, it's no use trying to delay it and should just flat out cancel it. If I come in at 11 on a normal day I might as well go home because I can't be counted as absent because that's half the day. Delays just encourage people to skip because they can't be arsed to get up.

Woman runs down cousin over denied facebook friend request.

My faith in humanity has now dropped to below zero.

Sometimes, I wish I could leave this planet. I'm convinced stupid is an epidemic and I'm afraid I may get infected with it one of these days.

We forgot my cousins birthday :( To be fair january has been a horrible month of endless drama and panic.

My brain cannot comprehend the point of gathering endless facebook friends in the first place. I watch a shitload of people on deviant art and no one updates anywhere near as much as facebook and I am always backlogged in my message center if I don't keep up checking constantly. How the hell does anyone keep up with the constant random life updates, at least I'm swamped with art. Here's the last thing I fav'd on dA today which is obviously better than facebook updates. :lmao:

I think today is her bday so I'll send her a quick txt. If I'm right, yay. If not, then I'll look like a clot. And IA about Facebook. Sometimes I wonder why I have one and should I delete it.

thing is, i go to private school in Waltham. people come from places like Sharon and Stoughton which will get about a foot of wet sticky stuff tonight so there's more a of a chance than that. but it's still uncertain until the email comes.
In my experience places usually don't care, your school may be nicer though.

In other news one of my classes seems to require at least trigonometry and that was not listed as a prerequisite, my school system stopped teaching math in I think 9th grade and then after just taught how to operate a graphing calculator and I did very badly with that. :|
I am fucked.
Sometimes, I wish I could leave this planet. I'm convinced stupid is an epidemic and I'm afraid I may get infected with it one of these days.

I think today is her bday so I'll send her a quick txt. If I'm right, yay. If not, then I'll look like a clot. And IA about Facebook. Sometimes I wonder why I have one and should I delete it.
Finding out when her Bday is may actually be a good use of facebook! :lol:
I have mine because people stop posting places I post or vice versa and they can send me a message there.
Right MWF? :p

Last edited:
In other news one of my classes seems to require at least trigonometry and that was not listed as a prerequisite, my school system stopped teaching math in I think 9th grade and then after just taught how to operate a graphing calculator and I did very badly with that. :|
I am fucked.

I barely scraped by pre algebra. Math is a baffling witchcraft to me.

I was fine until the school system shat out entirely. Algebra I got fine, well Algebra I in 8th grade I got fine. II in 10th was a learn to calculator class and I got a D. I retook it in my first semester of community college and IIRC got a B? and that was despite the fact I could barely understand the teacher's accent. He actually, you know, TAUGHT so it made a big difference. I will also point to my A in world history I got proudly got last semester when I have only gotten C's in any history before.

Finding out when her Bday is may actually be a good use of facebook! :lol:
I have mine because people stop posting places I post or vice versa and they can send me a message there.
Right MWF? :p

Curses! She didn't put the info up. Or she has it private. Oh well *sends off bday txt*

It's like apple only with windows.

I think the fact you can spec an alienware desktop to 15 grand is proof enough that its worse than Apple.

I think the fact you can spec an alienware desktop to 15 grand is proof enough that its worse than Apple.

Well I just did a mac pro for fun and it is $19,266.00 :lol:
This is of course if you want multiple 27" monitors and 4 514GB Solid State hard drives.

In my experience places usually don't care, your school may be nicer though.

I am fucked.

Soh Cah Toa