Random Thoughts....

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Just want to say sorry for being a drama queen and for annoying you Quiky and Viper. I shouldn't vent all my problems here. I've learned that. Please forgive me and I promise that I will mind my behavior from now on. I respect you guys for doing your job. Thanks for being patient with me.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
That sucks Donington, if there is anything we can do please let us know.

The FinalGear community has been a great boon to me and my family in our time of need.

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
Just want to say sorry for being a drama queen and for annoying you Quiky and Viper. I shouldn't vent all my problems here. I've learned that. Please forgive me and I promise that I will mind my behavior from now on. I respect you guys for doing your job. Thanks for being patient with me.
Welcome back you drama queen. :p

I am, but someone close to me isn't. Maybe I should have said why it was such a bad day.
My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family, my friend. :hug:

Last edited:

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
Thanks guys. I shouldn't be suprised when it happens to someone who reaches the incredibly grand age my grandfather reached..But it's a big shock.

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo
I am, but someone close to me isn't. Maybe I should have said why it was such a bad day.
My condolences to you and others affected by your loss :comfort:

No need to be shy of talking about it if you feel like it.

That sucks Donington, if there is anything we can do please let us know.

The FinalGear community has been a great boon to me and my family in our time of need.
Another vote for FG - the support I received when I most needed it was invaluable and will stay with me.

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Donington, I know exactly how you feel. Today marks the 2nd anniversary of my father's passing. :cry:

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I'm saddened to hear about your loss. My grandmother passed away not long ago so I know how you feel. Once again all the great people here are showing their support.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE

Cryptopygia

The Eastern state where you can't fill your tank
Car(s)
Whichever car is still working
Donington, you and your family have my condolences.

[rant]Okay, I am a semi-popular Pivot animator on YouTube (not a shameless plug, just backstory, honest). So, predictably, I get a few e-mails now and then asking for help, which I'm all too glad to provide, being the nice guy I tend to be.

I had just logged in to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when I noticed the "New mail" icon is up by my username. So, I check it out...

This is what I read...
stop coping me
The thing is, I never even knew he existed before he accused me of plagiarism. A browsing of his works revealed no plagiarism on my part, in addition to crappy animating given away by his avatar and horrible grammar (I've recognized these as potential clues as to video quality).

Judge for yourself...

[youtube=H9vP6si21PU]His...[/youtube]
[youtube=2Y-FS4cRZ1M]Mine...[/youtube]

[/rant]

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
What the hell was his? His taste in music makes my ears bleed, plus it's poorly animated and seems pretty senseless. Yours is far superior, if only because its based upon that song!

Donington, sorry to read about your loss. I figure to die at such an age though - he must've led a pretty full life with plenty of achievement.

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
Donington, you and your family have my condolences.

[rant]Okay, I am a semi-popular Pivot animator on YouTube (not a shameless plug, just backstory, honest). So, predictably, I get a few e-mails now and then asking for help, which I'm all too glad to provide, being the nice guy I tend to be.

I had just logged in to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when I noticed the "New mail" icon is up by my username. So, I check it out...

This is what I read...

The thing is, I never even knew he existed before he accused me of plagiarism. A browsing of his works revealed no plagiarism on my part, in addition to crappy animating given away by his avatar and horrible grammar (I've recognized these as potential clues as to video quality).

Judge for yourself...

[youtube=H9vP6si21PU]His...[/youtube]
[youtube=2Y-FS4cRZ1M]Mine...[/youtube]

[/rant]
Ignore the duchebag, apparently he thinks he's the only one making stick figure movies with Pivot on youtube ... just take a look at all the related videos and how many different authors there are... but sometimes people are very stupid. It's not like he has a copyright on it or making any money off it.:rolleyes:
BTW, his video says "remake" does that mean he didn't do the original? :lol: