Random Thoughts....

It's gone a bit meme-ish around motorsport forums at least ever since last summer, disappointed it hasn't gone more viral outside of that.

Ah. Sorry broski, I don't really watch F1.

<sees mobs of FG users with bats outside his door>

Ow... ow... why's everyone hitting me? Stop! :(

Finished watching Q and A (the British equivalent to Question Time) and never have I felt so so so so willing to punch people right now.

And breathe...

Don't worry, the stoopids will likely kill themselves off in freak accidents involving chainsaws, panthers, and somehow marshmallows.

It's the road sign leading to VW's test track where the Veyrons did their record runs, if i am not mistaken.

EDIT: With a bad 'shop of a "no speed limit" sign in it.

Ah, gotcha gotcha. That's pretty much how the freeways seemed last night at 11. Not a soul was stirring. Not even narf's avatar.

I know photoshop is not a magical tool but is there a guide to somewhat fix pictures with water damage?

Those with a sharp mind and acess to the post a pic of myself thread will notice I've been saving, scanning, resizing and filing several hundreds of old family pics, unfortunately quite a bit of those were left to the elements in albums and now it's up to me (Idiot me for willingly accepting such a task) to fix them.

Patch tool! Healing brush! Content-aware fill!

Fucking gravity, how does it work?

Also, pretty sure those goats are no-clipping. Call the eternal admin!

Last edited:
:mrgreen:
Actually it's a 30/3 and shows it when I test it on a danish site but somehow when I test it on speedtest.net it's lower...

Also, does anyone have an idea why it's only half when I have it on wi-fi, it's on cable now?

802.11g will not really do 30Mbps.

Random thought of the day:

If it weren't for all the genocide and state-sponsored terrorism and all that, Colonel Gaddafi would actually be a bit of a legend.

As it is, he deserves everything that is coming to him right now. The fool....

I'm in DC tonight. The Capital Beltway is utter crap! Driving downtown is no big deal.

I think the man upstairs shook the etch-a-sketch, most of the white stuff got cleared by relatively high temps and now it's starting over with a fresh dose of ice and snow.
Now counting down to the etch-a-sketch world finals on December 21st 2012.

Ok i did some checking in DC. I found the place where I have my business tomorrow. Here is just one question - where the fuck do you park in DC? There are signs everywhere about something being reserved for somethething blada blada...

What does this sign mean - TWO HOUR PARKING Limit in Zone 1/2 7AM-8:30PM Mon-Fri Zone 1/2 Permit Holders Excepted. Can I park there, or do I have to have a permit?

Last edited:
Ok i did some checking in DC. I found the place where I have my business tomorrow. Here is just one question - where the fuck do you park in DC? There are signs everywhere about something being reserved for somethething blada blada...

What does this sign mean - TWO HOUR PARKING Limit in Zone 1/2 7AM-8:30PM Mon-Fri Zone 1/2 Permit Holders Excepted. Can I park there, or do I have to have a permit?
That basically means you can park there for under two hours within those time limits, but for an unlimited amount of time outside of them. Basically you can park overnight without a problem, but once 7 AM hits the clock starts to tick.

What clock? There are no meters on the street! Fuck it...I'll just pay the $15 and use a parking lot.

It's the wandering parking wardens that will keep an eye on things like that. Your call.

Just to add here...The traffic cops will mark your tire with white chalk to keep track of how long you have been there.

1239238806_8ebe.jpg

I pulled an illegal u-turn in front of a cop today on my way home from work o_o;
Ahahah....he didn't even look at me, I think he was ignoring me on purpose :O

Just to add here...The traffic cops will mark your tire with white chalk to keep track of how long you have been there.

1239238806_8ebe.jpg

Some actually take pictures as they drive along the road, so as to link location and car together. At least... they did that at Berkeley, don't think it's universal, only where the general environment is super anal retentive about it.

I pulled an illegal u-turn in front of a cop today on my way home from work o_o;
Ahahah....he didn't even look at me, I think he was ignoring me on purpose :O

Probably heard something on the radio about a new doughnut shop opening.

That and in general I've seen that they don't really care about u-turners.

That's probably true, I just freak out because I'm still pretty much learning how to drive and do not want to lose my shiny new license :L
God I have so many run ins with law enforcement where they just kind of go "oh, it's her, whatever" XD
I guess that's a perk of living in a town where everyone knows you? :u

Holy shit, just heard 17 dead in the Christhurch earthquakes. I hope that's over-estimating it, but given the area and time when it hit, I daresay it wil get worse.... :cry:

EDIT: Just revised to 65. I'm pretty much so speechless.

Last edited: