Random Thoughts....

Just booked my ticket to Los Angeles for spring break. My best friend is taking off work for the week and we will be having a hell of a time. Now to start making reservations at some decent restaurants.

I was in the grocery store yesterday & some young girl said " Yeah brandons flamingo album is , well no justin bieber album" implying that , that lesbian justin was better that brandon . With out thinking the words " SHUT UP YOU UGLY BITCH" flew? out of my mouth . In addition to being banned from the store , I blared Flamingo all the way home . <3

from this song's YouTube page

This man's a hero!

I've discovered through experimentation that the longest amount of time I can hold my breath (while sitting in place and doing nothing) is 55 seconds. I think this shows just how bad I am at procrastinating. :p

I've discovered through experimentation that the longest amount of time I can hold my breath (while sitting in place and doing nothing) is 55 seconds. I think this shows just how bad I am at procrastinating. :p

By that time the helium would have completely escaped from your used convertible, no matter how tight the top was.

I can do 1 minute 40 seconds.

/has a pool :p (on the downside, along with a deck on its periphery it takes up the entire yard other than about a two metre wide strip of grass)

My grades,

programming 95%
Sccounting 89%
Science and tech 86%

BGM at that moment

and today

Calculus: 42%

BGM at that moment.

Why do all the cute chicks leave the gym when I come in? I have no eye candy now :(.

Need to come in earlier :hmm:

Last edited:
Holy crap Cirque du Soleil is awesome.... makes me feel like a tubby piece of worthless crap. I mean the women have absolutely no body fat and the dudes are shredded...it's amazing.

I can do 1 minute 40 seconds.
Two minutes without scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Used to be able to do three without too much trouble, but that was when I still played saxophone (and football, ... and didn't have a beer belly).

Maybe if I had a portable plasma cutter, for ease of removal.

But alas no!

Oh I have to go into Centrelink at 9:25am on my birthday, that will be fun! 8- )

Last edited: