Random Thoughts....

I'm playing TF2 right now, and the BLU team is having an existential discussion.

hwat

I got a job! Wohoo!

Went to meet a customer in person today with whom I have been dealing online and over the telephone for the last 6 months.

She's the spitting image of ashspet! :lol:

This message was sent by MWF from his mobile phone while being tied to a bed in the basement of said woman.

Went to meet a customer in person today with whom I have been dealing online and over the telephone for the last 6 months.
She's the spitting image of ashspet! :lol:
You never know where I'm going to appear next.

Actually, funny/damn! story. Got offered a job about 8 months ago that I knocked back because I wanted to see the project I'm currently working on through to the end. The person in that job now (and a few others) is getting a paid trip to the UK for a month to do some recruitment work. And my offer to carry the bags or be the scribe has been laughed at. Damn!

This message was sent by MWF from his mobile phone while being tied to a bed in the basement of said woman.
Sweetheart, if I had him tied up, he wouldn't be txting. :evil:

12 socks have gone missing from my sock drawer since I moved to Texas last August. I've only thrown out two. Something's up.

12 socks have gone missing from my sock drawer since I moved to Texas last August. I've only thrown out two. Something's up.

Sock Cat is socking away your socks!

Sorry I know it wasn't very punny!

Your flat mates are using them?

I bought 12 pairs of those thick white sports socks at the beginning of December. I have 2 pairs left. And I have thrown none out. I have no flatmates.

International Sock Thief???

Mine will get lost in pairs, I have no cat and tiny feet so they are tiny socks so no one would be stealing them

No cats, and not the room mate, he wears different socks. :lol:

It's bizarre, and annoying. I brought enough socks to last 3 weeks without washing them if for some crazy reason I needed to and now I'm down to two weeks worth.