Random Thoughts....

But really. Would you trust a wildcat hybrid that's only been bred out for not much more than 20 years? 'Cause I sure as hell wouldn't. And last year, I was actually in the primary stages of going in to breeding Snowshoe cats.

TL;DR but from what I gather:

If there's something that annoys me is people that treat lesser people like shit. If anything they deserve more respect for doing stuff you can't be bothered to do (mostly at maintenance personnel.).

also, marry me.

On other note, considering most of my grades have been starting with 8-% which is obviously unacceptable you won't be seeing much of my hyper jumping-bean, slightly insane ass for the next month or so.

Last edited:
Our resident nutbag here is going on about conspiracies with the flu vaccination

Well, at least we know Shirahime's real first name. Aw, yeah. :wicked:

Also, country girls are :thumbup:. Despite what anyone with the name of "Jerome" says.

My, Mr. Stewart seems rather interested in Georgina :p

TL;DR but from what I gather:

If there's something that annoys me is people that treat lesser people like shit. If anything they deserve more respect for doing stuff you can't be bothered to do (mostly at maintenance personnel.).

also, marry me.

Yeah I'd just like to see the arrogant little turd get mucky growing his own fruit an veg and slaughtering livestock for meat then butchering it. I could do it wi' me bloody eyes closed.

<---- Not on the marriage market. :|

Well, at least we know Shirahime's real first name. Aw, yeah. :wicked:

Also, country girls are :thumbup:. Despite what anyone with the name of "Jerome" says.

You coulda just asked! XD

Ahhh whatever. I will laugh my arse off if I'm right which there's probably a 95% chance of happening. I think there's a big difference between two dog breeds that have been around for CENTURIES as compared to a wildcat/domestic hybrid that only came about in the early 90's/ Still in saying that, the wild instinct of any animal is hardwired in; that could never be bred out. I really do hope this 7 grand cat takes a 7 grand IBS-shit on a 20 grand rug.

Yeahhhhh, country girls do it better. :)

And she's much prettier than the only other Georgina that I know of:
63065_1277363315990_full.jpg

(yes, that is Hugh Laurie in drag)

I think I hacked up a lung from laughing. :lol:

I love living in this state...

BARABOO, Wis. -- A Minnesota man is in jail after he allegedly drank alcohol, swore and urinated at a matinee screening of the animated film "Rango" in Wisconsin.

Forty-nine-year-old Timothy Elvester of Aitkin, Minn., is charged with vandalism and disorderly conduct.

A police officer was called Saturday afternoon to the Desert Star Cinema in Lake Delton. The theater manager told the officer a patron was "very intoxicated" and drinking liquor from a pint bottle.

The Baraboo News Republic reports the manager said he had received complaints about the man swearing during the movie. Staff told police Elvester had urinated in the theater and had fallen on the stairs.

The movie was stopped so officers could pull Elvester from the theater, which was about 90 percent full.

Elvester is being held on a $100 cash bond.

There's fail on both ends in this situation. Not only is the dude in question an idiot, but also the theatre staff who somehow let him sneak booze into a matinee screening of an animated film.

I read that as "swore at a manatee" and it made the article even better.

Yeah I'd just like to see the arrogant little turd get mucky growing his own fruit an veg and slaughtering livestock for meat then butchering it. I could do it wi' me bloody eyes closed.

<---- Not on the marriage market. :|

You coulda just asked! XD

Ahhh whatever. I will laugh my arse off if I'm right which there's probably a 95% chance of happening. I think there's a big difference between two dog breeds that have been around for CENTURIES as compared to a wildcat/domestic hybrid that only came about in the early 90's/ Still in saying that, the wild instinct of any animal is hardwired in; that could never be bred out. I really do hope this 7 grand cat takes a 7 grand IBS-shit on a 20 grand rug.

Yeahhhhh, country girls do it better. :)

I think I hacked up a lung from laughing. :lol:
Yeah, I wouldn't rust a hybrid cat that is closer to a wild cat than my moggie cat, you want to be as far down the line in ancestry as possible wen it comes to animals because with actual domesticated animals, they learn not to bite when you bat their head or whatever but with a wild animal, that bat on the head is more biting.

I don't think that's weird.

This is coming from someone who has never worn a fresh pair of socks everyday. I refuse to. I'll wear the same pair for 3 days before I put on a clean pair.

The more I read from you the more I like you :p

What he said! :mrgreen:

They're trying to find a replacement for Charlie Sheen on 2.5 Men.

That won't work out well for ratings, lol.

Apparently, John Stamos's name has been thrown around.

I love living in this state...

There's fail on both ends in this situation. Not only is the dude in question an idiot, but also the theatre staff who somehow let him sneak booze into a matinee screening of an animated film.
but also the theatre staff who somehow let him sneak booze into a matinee screening of an animated film.
but also the theatre staff who somehow let him sneak booze
let him sneak booze
let him sneak

DAMN THEM! How could they let him do something that they didn't know he did! Damn them all to hell! It was earth all along! Soylent green is people! From my cold dead hands!