Random Thoughts....

I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed. At least, my rep power is.

EDIT: Bugger, that's gone. Looks like I'll have to settle for peace for our time. Not that that'll last very long...

Are you mad, in a coma, or back in time?

I love living in this state...
There's fail on both ends in this situation. Not only is the dude in question an idiot, but also the theatre staff who somehow let him sneak booze into a matinee screening of an animated film.

We had this happen regularily in 1997, when lowbrow comedian Tom Gerhard released a film about two white trash buddies so stupid it borders on retardation going on a drinking holiday to Mallorca. People (as in "white trash adolescents who did not get the joke, but were the punchline") got so agitated and into the mood of things by watching the movie they had drinking binges in the theaters, urinating onto walls and so on and so on. More than one theater had to close down for renovations after screening the film...
(source)

...by the way, drining booze in theaters is legal in Germany. No need to sneak anything in.

Last edited:
"Rango" in Wisconsin. Is that even legal outside of Wisconsin? I am pretty sure that the EU has laws about it too - they have laws about everything else.

My car is hot inside, it's really cold outside; you can't explain that!

burning_gallardo.jpg

Reactions: MWF
Well, crap. I may have to sell my car. :cry: I really don't want to, but it's becoming more of a problem than it's worth. It's currently not even at my house. It's at a friend's, dead.

No idea, it's something in the electrics. So, if me or my dad can't fix it, which I'm the first to admit I'm not that great at electrics, the forums get a -1 penalty to their SHO stat.

Yeah, I wouldn't rust a hybrid cat that is closer to a wild cat than my moggie cat, you want to be as far down the line in ancestry as possible wen it comes to animals because with actual domesticated animals, they learn not to bite when you bat their head or whatever but with a wild animal, that bat on the head is more biting.

It's the same with any kind of animal really. That wild instinct is and will always be there. We breed Highland Cattle too an you'd be fucked if anyone thinks am going even in the same field as them especially after they've just had calves. No chance like.

But have you seen Servals? The wildcat that makes up half a Savannah? Those things are MAD-VICIOUS and... pretty ugly looking actually. The process of getting Savannah's in my eyes is pretty cruel. To even stand a chance of even possibly getting a litter of F1 kittens breeders use a Male Serval and normally a female Siamese (or Bengal or Egyptian Mau.) The size difference in these cats is unreal. I feel dead sorry for the lady cat. :(

But I'm a conservationist too. I reckon Servals should only be in captivity if they need to be bred with each other in concern to any rarity they may have in the wild. Wild cats should be in the wild, not in captivity to be bred with domestics and their kittens sold on for a ridiculous price. That's just cruel. These kittens are being bought by ignorant rich people as nothing more than a status symbol. And you do know that Savannah's have been banned in several US states and have been banned entirely in Australia. Surely there's a reason for that am I correct? Yup.

I read that as "swore at a manatee" and it made the article even better.

That is what I read too... :lmao:

x3

Programming test part 2, revenge of the programming test: 40/40. Despite this I hve dismal results on "Class with incredibly long name that I can't be bothered to writr brcause writing this is SO much shorter" and a ? in science and technology. Right now all of my efforts are concentrated on calculus II.

fun times </sarcasm>

No idea, it's something in the electrics. So, if me or my dad can't fix it, which I'm the first to admit I'm not that great at electrics, the forums get a -1 penalty to their SHO stat.

NOOOOOOOO. Imagine if some idiot buyer wants to tune it. *gasps* imagine if a bro buys it.

NOOOOOOOO. Imagine if some idiot buyer wants to tune it. *gasps* imagine if a bro buys it.

I won't let a "bro" buy it. It probably won't get sold, I'm way too attached. Of course, if we can't fix the problem, I don't have much choice. I have no where to store the thing.

In other news my need of a job just intensified, so if anyone knows of a job that can be done without the need of a car, that would be great.

Last edited:
Why is there nothing good on tv when I'm bored <_<

Why is there nothing good on tv when I'm bored <_<

That`s just how it goes...that`s why Al Gore invented the internet...

Also, it`s funny to look at old census records and look up what your long dead relatives did for an occupation... Like I have a great^5 grandfather who lived in Wigan and made nails...:lol:

Last edited:
I just saw some photos of the Brazilian town (in the Northeast) that I lived in from mid-2000 until mid-2001. It was an underdeveloped backwater back then and still much the same when I went back for a visit in 2004.

The photos were from 2007 and "Holy construction boom, Batman!" the place had a skyline, public facilities that went beyond a small park, new big shopping centre, some new roads and interchanges under construction, people were apparently talking about building a new airport or at least bringing the existing one up to standard and so on... I'll be damned if I even recognise the city, as you can now call it, once I get the chance to go there again. I guess the past decade was anything but lost in Brazil.

It strikes me that there is a lot of uninformed 'blather' being talked about Global Warming. What I want is good old fashioned Horizon programmes where they look at all the points and claims and let the viewer decide.

Amongst questions I want answering is: How does a Green House Gas cause the effect exactly - show us the chemistry? Apart from CO2 and water vapour (I.e. clouds) what other gasses are Green House gasses and what are their relative effects? yada yada

In the end I should be able to make my own mind up based upon at least some basis of trustworthy scientific information, all we get at the moment is greenies and Global Warming denigyers who I worry have their own agenda.

Anyway - saving fuel. ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12664047

Did not the US try this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12663092

And just for the TL;DR brigade. ...

Motorway speed limits

• UK 112km/h (70mph)
  • Spain 110km/h (68mph) until June 2011
  • Germany 130km/h (81mph) but no limit in some areas
  • France, Italy 130km/h
  • Irish Republic, Portugal, Netherlands 120km/h (75mph)
  • Denmark, Lithuania 110 or 130km/h
  • Sweden 110km/h
  • Cyprus 100km/h

Last edited:
Also, the speedlimits on motoways is Sweden is 120km/h.

Last edited: