Random Thoughts....

No. It's really not that funny a joke (at least to people over 12), and your examples sucked. You could've at least said when Americans say "I'm rooting for such and such" we Aussies might consider that a little funny ;).

I always thought "His honour rooted in dishonour stood" (Tennyson) was kind of amusing in this context.

Whoa...there is a guy I work with who I thought was maybe ~50. Well today I get an invitation to a surprise party his wife is throwing him for his birthday....he`s 70! I just wish the party would have been at their house so I could the portrait the is clearly aging in his place.

Whoa...there is a guy I work with who I thought was maybe ~50. Well today I get an invitation to a surprise party his wife is throwing him for his birthday....he`s 70! I just wish the party would have been at their house so I could the portrait the is clearly aging in his place.

Read several times, got nothing :p

Whoops...probably shouldn`t drink at lunch.... It should read "So I can see the portrait that is clearly aging in his place".

Whoa...there is a guy I work with who I thought was maybe ~50. Well today I get an invitation to a surprise party his wife is throwing him for his birthday....he`s 70! I just wish the party would have been at their house so I could see the portrait which is clearly aging in his place.

edit: Damn. You beat me. :p

Today is the worst because whenever I see someone with ashes on their forehead all I can think about is charcoal which makes me think of hamburgers...:lol:

ash-wednesday.jpg

Same here, but I could only think of bacon and grilled chicken.

I gave up my gambling habit for Lent. How hard can it be?

*cue obligatory FG jokes involving gambling* :D

Same here, but I could only think of bacon and grilled chicken.

I gave up my gambling habit for Lent. How hard can it be?

*cue obligatory FG jokes involving gambling* :D

I just remembered, I still haven't had pancakes yet an it's feckin' Thursday. ?_?

Meanwhile, am stripping the dye out me hair or should I say; attempting to. Sat against the radiator burning me bloody back. o_O

:lol:

To meet gay boys who'll introduce you to their girl friends, of course! Oh wait, that's theater.

Why did I join the singing choir. I can't sing.

Dare you to come to choir with a turntable and start rapping. Also plz to film dat shit for our viewing pleasure kthx.

News channels reporting preliminary-estimate 7.9 magnitude earthquake just hit Tokyo.