Random Thoughts....

When it starts eating shoes.

Nahhh roulghly around 6-7 weeks or so. If you're giving it dry food, maybe soften it up a touch wi' some water.

Times are weird... forum didn't automatically switch to DST... confused in the hizzle...

And do you have a puppy that's been taken away from its litter and isn't on solid food? Little bitch done got took away too early, dawg.

Times are weird... forum didn't automatically switch to DST... confused in the hizzle...

Well, mine did, and it wasn't supposed to. But seems to be fixed now.

I hadn`t thought about it like that... but yes it smelled like the rhino enclosure at the zoo.

Where do you think they got the dung? :eek:

And you need to make that fence a bit taller to keep the cats out.

Where do you think they got the dung? :eek:

And you need to make that fence a bit taller to keep the cats out.

We don't have any cats.

Also were having the first nice thunderstorm of the year right now....:eek:fficially spring:

YOU, don't have cats, but I bet some of your neighbors do.

Nearly ready for my house inspection tomorrow. I've swept the floors, hid all my paperwork, clothes, empty drink cans etc in various drawers and now just need to run a vacuum cleaner over the carpet. My landlord must've also come around today and tidied up the yard a bit while I was out at work. Which kinda defeats the point of having an inspection but I guess he's a pretty good guy to be doing that. I was going to do it tonight/now so I feel a bit guilty for not doing it now!

I hit a wall of sleepy at about 3 this afternoon. I went to sleep (read: fell asleep in front of the computer) super early and now I'm having trouble getting back to sleep. Boooooo.

I hit a wall of sleepy at about 3 this afternoon. I went to sleep (read: fell asleep in front of the computer) super early and now I'm having trouble getting back to sleep. Boooooo.

Yup same here, although I've made a very conscious effort to stay awake until bed time proper.

Mmm probably. I havent found an effective way to deal with shiftwork yet. But I do know that going for a quick afternoon nap is not the answer. I'll go to bed earlier tonight, around 9ish to be up at 0530 tomorrow.

Of course if you have a better suggestion then I'd like to hear it!

Last edited:
Wish my Dad didn't have to disagree with me all the time. <_<

Stop being wrong.

-Dad

[I'msorryIhadtoo!]

The problem is that you're probably right. It's downright scary how much i agree with my Dad on things i would have strongly disagreed in my late teens and early twenties...

Had to turn the TV news off. Every time they mentioned Miyagi prefecture I got this sudden urge to wax the car.

The problem is that you're probably right. It's downright scary how much i agree with my Dad on things i would have strongly disagreed in my late teens and early twenties...

Funny, my opinions have deviated more since my teens rather than converged. Politically we're on pretty much the opposite ends of the spectrum, for example.

I haven't really aruged with my parents since I was in my early to mid teens (and there were some pretty epic arguments in there) these days I agree with my parents on pretty much most things, generally if I think somethings crap so will my parents etc

Funny, my opinions have deviated more since my teens rather than converged. Politically we're on pretty much the opposite ends of the spectrum, for example.

Politics are an interesting point. A year ago, i became a card-carrying member of the political party my father left five years ago after 30+ years of membership...

...but what i was thinking of are more general points like "how should one live his life" and "what has priority and what hasn't".