Random Thoughts....

equipped us with a key to enter the auditorium at any time on our own.

Yeah, that's fun - I had a sort-of-legit set of master keys from 9th through 13th grade as theatre/musical techie, unlocked pretty much everything except the outer doors, the alarm system, and the teacher's lobby... and keys to the outer doors plus alarm system were available on request :nod:

Mischief includes going around security while Kohl got some award in our auditorium, playing loud music (think kilowatts) in the auditorium while the seniors in the rooms next to it were working on their final exams, borrowing equipment when necessary up to my T3 Bully brimmed with tech :lol:, getting loads of hours off, being in charge of the beer kegs during school parties, ...

We had an insane Geordie English teacher...

You're lucky. I had a Pole, a Norwegian lady (veerrrrry nice), and.. some other nationality I no longer remember. Out of the six English teachers I had, only half of them were "native" English speakers. This is in Britain, mind.

I'd be really grateful if you lot would make sure I go to the gym tomorrow. I enjoy it while I'm there, but my attendance has been "patchy" the last few weeks :(

Your mum's wig is fezzy. :p

So, there's this girl, stupidly pretty, very sweet, that I sort of off and on get a hopeless crush on. All fine and dandy, nothing new. Problem is, she's a friend of my girlfriend, whom I've been with for two years :p

It's _really_ annoying. I like my girlfriend , if she would just stop having so hot friends, everything would be much easier :p

Summer's starting alright. We got a frigging storm after an exceedingly hot day.

People on IRC will tell you that Honduras has a No-weather cheat on it (Always 21?C on nights and 29?C on days) Summer increases those 2 by a couple of degress. Today we had a high of 36 followed by a rainstorm

@Archie 411.
<- That was the ace up its sleeve.

On other note Grades are in.
Science and technology: 96%. Doesn't sound like much but for me it's quite a feat.

http://img340.imageshack.**/img340/6924/fuckyeahk.jpg

Last edited:
Damn...I hadn't notice I got a title :lol: