Random Thoughts....

Annoying commercials are what fast forward is for.

I always want to beat that kids ass, and send him to his room.

With no iPhone, no internet, no cell phone, no HDTV...

Just a box of crayons and some construction paper. And an evil clown.

This...such an obnoxious advertisement.

Actually I think a ride in the back of a rusted out Yugo in front of his school with friends onlooking would be a better punishment. :evil:

Annoying commercials are what fast forward is for.

My family's too cheap frugal to own a DVR.

Last edited:
Just moved to my new Boston apartment. There's nothing in here except a bed, a beanbag chair, a broken lightbulb, a couple plastic bags, and an issue of Lucky Magazine with Zooey Deschanel on the cover.

fap.jpg

Why is it that I can outline a paper just fine, with sources and everything, but when it comes to writing the actual paper, my brain just goes "lol nope" and ends up taking the paper in a totally different (but usually better) direction with everything out of order? :(

Why is it that I can outline a paper just fine, with sources and everything, but when it comes to writing the actual paper, my brain just goes "lol nope" and ends up taking the paper in a totally different (but usually better) direction with everything out of order? :(

It's instinct. Humans aren't meant to write papers. Killing caribou with a spear, maybe, but not deconstructing postwar Dadaism in the works of Tristan Tzara. Probably.

Lovely thunderstorms tonight. I wish I had a giant window in my room I could watch them from.

We've had like 7 inches of rain in the past 24 hours... it's madness.

:eek:

That is evil. Me likes.

What ad is the annoying kid in?

ANZAC day today. Thought I might give you the ode of remembrance:

They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.
They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
They fell with their faces to the foe.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

I hear these words so much right now, that even though they should be something meaningful, but I feel as if it's beginning to lose its power, especially as hyper patriotic idiots continue to butcher it.

That is the toyota kid. He says roadmasters are lame buy a toyota minvan.

Back from Norwescon...I'm so exhausted, but I had so much fun. Just bummed I have to go back to being a drone today. I forgot to request an extra day off to recover so I don't fall asleep on the job :lol:

i know just the person to scare the crap out of him and wipe that smugness of the face.

196265_211126962246035_110456782313054_871396_5727640_n.jpg

That is the toyota kid. He says roadmasters are lame buy a toyota minvan.

I want to punch that kid in face, I hate annoying kids in ads with a passion, especially kids pretending to be adults. I guess it's also why I hate Adam Sandler movies, what a manchild