Random Thoughts....

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
But still, good thoughts/vibes/etc appreciated...
:comfort: and/or :beer: from me, whatever you prefer

Best wishes to your dad, the cancer can GTFO!

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Random thought...my birthday's this coming Monday. Also on that day, I've learned I'll be receiving what will perhaps be the worst news possible in the form of a cancer scan/prognosis that is already bleak (as agreed upon by three different doctors).

My Dad. :(

Thank goodness for my support system. But still, good thoughts/vibes/etc appreciated...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

NoNeedForAChestWig

Best wishes to you Ellie, and Ellie's Dad. My only comforting thought is that cancer is what gets you when every other bastard has failed to do so. I'm sure your Dad has had a long and interesting life, and am also sure he's happy to see you so happy with your fella (can't remember his name, sorry :p). And hey, think positive!

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
It's such a mystery, I mean really, how does one use a google and then look at the first result.

Well i made you google it for me didn't I? :p

Random thought...my birthday's this coming Monday. Also on that day, I've learned I'll be receiving what will perhaps be the worst news possible in the form of a cancer scan/prognosis that is already bleak (as agreed upon by three different doctors).

Thank goodness for my support system. But still, good thoughts/vibes/etc appreciated...

Sorry to hear that Ellie :hug:

Tim0r

will rawk ur sawks
Car(s)
Daily Driver: MY2008 E87 N46 BMW 118i 5-Door LCI
If i was asked to make the world a better place, i would invent a cloning machine and produce millions of Rosario Dawson clones.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX

Ouch that's horrible, :comfort: Hopefully you're dad will pull through just fine, I'll be rooting for him. (hopes that isn't creepy...i'm shit with words...)

h-p

Car(s)
Mazda 3

:comfort::comfort:

...and can't think of anything else to say... except that hopefully everything turns okay.

Ellie

*hugs* Thanks, guys. Means so much. I'll pass the worldwide wishes on to my Dad the next time we talk.

HOW MUCH does Final Gear rock? Loads, methinks.

mooglebunny

Car(s)
2013 Mazda3i Touring SkyActiv
Aw I'm sorry to hear that Ellie. I hope you dad can recover and all that! (To a degree, my dad suffers from a similar type of disease- a hepatitis that isn't A or B. His is dormant fortunately (has been for a few years now). He had to undergo chemotherapy-which did nothing for him but make him feel like crap, but at the end of the 90s they developed a new treatment that they use today that helps keep it dormant and it helped my dad out).

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6
Arrived in Meridian, MS. Everyone is looking at us like we talk funny.