Random Thoughts....

I don't have much in the basement that is moveable. My power system is all down there, but on shelves or the wall. And if the water got that high, it is no longer a basement. I would have to get a permit for the pool.

;)

I miss the good old days when it didn't matter how much your suitcase weighed, it was all the same (included in the ticket) price. It's crazy to hold me to 50lbs (23kg)... especially when I want to leave some room for souvenirs to bring back to my family. I can't stop thinking about this fact; if my bag is 54lbs and I'm 185, I would be paying $60 bucks more than someone who weights 250 and has a 45lbs suitcase. :censored:

One more reason not to fly.

Someone has evidently invented a cloning machine.

IMG_0861a.jpg

I guess Quicky is still pissed off at me - Tiff pointed out that my long-standing title has been removed.

I guess this is supposed to be "death by a thousand cuts" or something.

I guess Quicky is still pissed off at me - Tiff pointed out that my long-standing title has been removed.

I guess this is supposed to be "death by a thousand cuts" or something.

It has been gone for at least ~1 month.

So roughly the time that Q got pissed off at me in the TSA thread. I didn't break any rules so he couldn't justify banning me so I get to put up with this passive-aggressive bullshit instead.

It's a title, who really cares - apparently it took a month and someone pointing it out for me to notice - I just think that a mod would have better things to do than try to get back at me for not liking his employer.

Dude, some Asian guys are freakin' hot. Admitting this is not weird.

you called? :D

Down, skidd. Down.

I am in the mood for breaking things and listening to the Slayer discography back to back.
Where?s a fight club when I need one?

Strangely enough, watching about three dozen videos of the Mazda 787B revving its apex seals off calmed me down.

Brapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrap and out.
Goodnight.

Dude, some Asian guys are freakin' hot. Admitting this is not weird.

I have the hots for BlaRo too. :heart: Though him not owning a TR6 is a deal breaker. :(

LA Noire I just damn well bought it! *curses FruityLexia*