Random Thoughts....

You can report the issue to the admins... oh wait.

Wrong random thoughts thread? :p

I know there are emotional issues in the mix, but wouldn?t it be a nice project to clean up the place? Maybe you would feel better about the whole thing. :dunno:
There are actually no emotional issues, it's just that it's a dump halfway in the ghetto and about as much as a money pit as my car.

I like my car, the only good thing about the condo is it has 2 parking spaces and is rather spacious, but with it being in a complex with heroin dealers and such I don't even want to park my shit car there, and the doors into the units are those hollow plywood kind. I FEEL SO SAFE.
email from condo association said:
I just wanted to make everyone aware that last Sat or Sun during the daytime hours, 2 car windows parked on this street were smashed.
During the early morning hours on Thurs ( 1 a.m.) 2 car rear view windows were smashed.
I called the Methuen Police yesterday on behalf of the Association and I was told this was happening throughout Methuen, not just in this area. The dispatcher told me that she lives on the other side of Methuen and 3 nights ago her car was broken in to. She said extra patrols have been added throughout Methuen and she will speak to the person in charge to make sure extra patrols are going down High St.

Seriously, it is literally within a mile of "every window has bars on it". I don't really want to live someplace like that if it is avoidable.

Last edited:
You can report the issue to the admins... oh wait.

The funny thing is that my complaint about TSA is that the policies are inconsistently applied by individuals who spend more time exercising their power to "punish" individuals who spoke out or didn't kiss their ass (by "random" screenings, forcing them to wait and miss a flight, etc).

The big Q acted out exactly the same interaction by locking a thread he didn't like and abstractly "punishing" me by removing my title, recreating the same relationship that exists between TSA and airline passengers.

It's interesting how that worked out, isn't it?

Last edited:
I've seen admin rage ruin several forums, it's never pretty. Thankfully Quiky is on the ball 99% of the time.

I could understand being pissed if we ever insinuated it was his fault, but he is way off somewhere in an office that has nothing to do with that shit. It would be like when people flipped out on me when I was working for walgreens because walgreens pissed them off somehow. :|

Dunno what's going on with Q at the moment. He has pared down the info on his ID and seems to have deleted his rep power. Plus he hasn't been about much of late. I realise he must be busy prepping the LeMons car but nevertheless.

I noticed that happened pretty much exactly when the thread got locked down.

^ Dammit! Now I have a mental image of Love Sausage (Not NSFW, but might be awkward if anyone is looking over your shoulder) from the comic book series The Boys in my head.

I think you're reading too much into it. :|

I'm a family therapist, so I think systemically and look for patterns. One of the basic ideas of therapy is that the therapy office is a microcosm of the world at large, so the way a client interacts in the therapy room will reflect how they interact out in the real world.

Let me tell you, once you start seeing the world as a series of nested systems it never looks the same again.

Last edited:
You are? Good half of final gear could use some, are you covered my terrible MA school health insurance? :lol:

^ Dammit! Now I have a mental image of Love Sausage (Not NSFW, but might be awkward if anyone is looking over your shoulder) from the comic book series The Boys in my head.

I'm a family therapist, so I think systemically and look for patterns. One of the basic ideas of therapy is that the therapy office is a microcosm of the world at large, so the way a client interacts in the therapy room will reflect how they interact out in the real world.

Let me tell you, once you start seeing the world as a series of nested systems it never looks the same again.

holy crap you are, just so you know. my obsession with Doctor Who, the TARDIS and how its bigger on the inside than the outside isn't compensating for something.

Pah wouldn't work with me, I wouldn't kill a therapist.

I knew you'd hate that pos as much as i did! <3<3<3

Thirded. That was a bad movie, simply put. As i said earlier, even "Sucker Punch" handled the dynamic and structure of dreams better.