Random Thoughts....

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around this one.

BBC News Website

In what way? Until ~5 years ago it was against the law to sell food/drinks with added vitamins, now it is possible to get a permission. The 'fear' is that it could be used to make something seem healthy when it's not, there are strict laws as to how those enriched items can be advertised.
I find it funny that a lot of brits went nuts and want to boycott danish bacon.

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
I saw one on a B highway on the way to school.
*lovely sound*
*looks in mirror*
HOLY FUCK MASERATI *almost crashes*
My lunch break and commute are quite interesting. Got a job in Stuttgart, right on a busy street - Ferrari, check. Maserati, check. Porsche, why would you even ask. Add a camouflaged MB prototype every now and then and you're there.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I actually saw TWO maserati that day, the other was a biturbo parked in front of my house that I briefly mistook for one of the many white sedans or similar age my neighbors owned and then noticed the crown and did a double take :lol:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
In what way? Until ~5 years ago it was against the law to sell food/drinks with added vitamins, now it is possible to get a permission. The 'fear' is that it could be used to make something seem healthy when it's not, there are strict laws as to how those enriched items can be advertised.
I find it funny that a lot of brits went nuts and want to boycott danish bacon.

I'm so conflicted.

I'm an avid fan and supporter of Marmite but giving up bacon.........? :confused:

Expect IEDs filled with Lego bricks instead. Those fuckers hurt when you tread on them in bare feet. Imagine them combined with the power of Semtex!!!

:evil:

Last edited:

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '20 KTM 890R, '16 Yamaha R3
Sigh. As I said in your +rep for that post, we should start a fundraiser. "Help LP and Kiki get a couple of gorgeous Maseratis, 50% of all donations go to blind children". That'd do it I think right?

Hah, yes, I think that'll do. :D Plus, we can always pledge that'll we'll drive around with blind children so that they can hear the engine noise, heh.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Hah, yes, I think that'll do. :D Plus, we can always pledge that'll we'll drive around with blind children so that they can hear the engine noise, heh.

I had a similar plan where in magical alternate reality where I am a famous singer or something I would daily drive a zonda and everyone can look at it :lol:

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
For one minute today the Earth entry on wikipedia looked like this

http://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/25/306178652.jpg

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
A cold beer and a kebab. What a nice conclusion to a nice day. Bed? idontgiveashit.jpg

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
For one minute today the Earth entry on wikipedia looked like this

http://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/25/306178652.jpg

:thumbsup:

Ford Prefect: "Mostly harmless?" Is that all we get from thousands of years of civilisation?

:lol:

Shirahime

Scottish Borders (Originally from Oldham, Lancs.)
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Celica T-Sport
uhh...wat?

Kenny, a family friend who's a year older than me. Earlier today I gi' him a few cakes I made then he started shoving the paper cases down the back of me shirt. So we had a bit of a scrap then he tried it again then I bit him. XD I was cleaning earlier an' every so often a scrunched up muffin case would fall out the back of me shirt, I didn't know he actually shoved 'em down me back!

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Some of you may have noticed that I'm being banned. For those who haven't or don't care; congratulations, you are normal. Do carry on.

For the one person who does love me (you know who you are! :wub::lol:) I've requested a ban for a couple of weeks to concentrate on exam times. Sure they're only first year exams and don't actually count for my final degree, but my sister failed her first year and had to repeat the whole year, although only retaking a couple of modules. I'd rather not do that.
Also sure I could just log off, but I really don't trust myself. With it completely out of the way and no way I can get on hopefully I'll get some more work done.

Anyway; that's that, plus also I want to enjoy life without FG for a bit. I spend way too much time just sort of staring at the computer, not actually looking at anything, so I'd like that to stop. As awesome as FG is.

And no, I won't miss you either.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
How would we notice you are banned if you are not banned yet :p

Sarnya

Car(s)
2010 Mazda 3
Some of you may have noticed that I'm being banned. For those who haven't or don't care; congratulations, you are normal. Do carry on.

For the one person who does love me (you know who you are! :wub::lol:) I've requested a ban for a couple of weeks to concentrate on exam times. Sure they're only first year exams and don't actually count for my final degree, but my sister failed her first year and had to repeat the whole year, although only retaking a couple of modules. I'd rather not do that.
Also sure I could just log off, but I really don't trust myself. With it completely out of the way and no way I can get on hopefully I'll get some more work done.

Anyway; that's that, plus also I want to enjoy life without FG for a bit. I spend way too much time just sort of staring at the computer, not actually looking at anything, so I'd like that to stop. As awesome as FG is.

And no, I won't miss you either.

Good luck with the exams. FG will still be here when you decide to come back. :)