Random Thoughts....

Welp, taken care of all my clients for today. Guess I'll go roll around in the grass and get some sun.

BTW...Don't Stop! Get It! Get It! http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2011/05/we-almost-lost-miami.html
Did you know Luther Campbell was THIS close to becoming the next mayor of Miami...?

Ok no he wasn't. But he did come in 4th in Miami's mayoral race the other day. That's 4th out of 11 candidates. Uncle Luke got over 20,000 votes, probably would have gotten more if his political platform didn't include taxing strippers.

I understand you have an accent, but do you have to write with an accent aswell? It's more than just a little bit annoying.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/05/27/Capture.PNG

There is your solution, ahpadt.

Shirahime, I know that you can type in an accent, or Sanskrit or whatever, but you might consider some of the input from other forum members. I'm not telling you to change your typing, but it's clearly pissing off/annoying more than a few people. Just something to think about, because I guarantee that it will keep coming up.

Last edited:
Shirahime, I know that you can type in an accent, or Sanskrit

Sorry, had to. I'm Indian. You were very very close though, just the D was extraneous.

Well to be honest, every time it does come up; folk should refer to yer image up there. Simple as. I don't do it intentionally. Not 'cause I reckon am being different or like am purposely trying to get on peoples tits or even trolling. It's just summat I DO an' always have done. If people don't like it then fair enough they can lump it. I.E. Put me on ignore. It's a dialect. An' a dying out one at that.

It's not happening again, it's happening still. I've put her on ignore, but now others have started up. If people keep telling you you're doing something wrong, it may just be you're doing something wrong.

It's not happening again, it's happening still. I've put her on ignore, but now others have started up. If people keep telling you you're doing something wrong, it may just be you're doing something wrong.

And it may just be she doesn't care.

It is now 87 F (30.5 C) outside. Dare I declare that summer has arrived?

Yes. *attaches self to a/c*

I wonder who is on more block lists, Shirahime or me. :lol:

So I'm going to be in Austin tomorrow through Monday morning for a friend's wedding. Anything interesting going on there, locals?

It is now 87 F (30.5 C) outside. Dare I declare that summer has arrived?

You can try, but I can't guarantee anything. But that is a bit warm, yes. Just remember, you've been warned, don't come crawling to me when your declaration brings nothing but coldness and rain.

Yes. *attaches self to a/c*

I wonder who is on more block lists, Shirahime or me. :lol:

I wonder if I'm on any ignore lists :hmm:

Poisonally I've blocked a couple people, but not for long because I'm not a dickunt that holds grudges indefinitely. Just move on. And even if I'm not the biggest fan of Shirhime's writing style, whatever, how can you not like her? *high five*

edit: bahaha. Blockbuster's going bust in Canada finally. I just picked up Alan Wake for really cheap, my brother got Dirt 3. Blockbuster Canada's seperate from Blockbuster US so they didn't have the shutting down-ness that happened in the states last year, but they couldn't hold out forever and now it's Blockbuster Canada's turn to be bankrupt.

Last edited:
I blocked a couple people who I get in many loud arguments with, then usually unhide their posts. :|
I leave them on ignore to remind me I should not reply when they piss me off.

Well to be honest, every time it does come up; folk should refer to yer image up there. Simple as. I don't do it intentionally. Not 'cause I reckon am being different or like am purposely trying to get on peoples tits or even trolling. It's just summat I DO an' always have done. If people don't like it then fair enough they can lump it. I.E. Put me on ignore. It's a dialect. An' a dying out one at that.

It needs to die out, along with Cockney rhyming slang. Few people outside that little island off the coast of France can understand it. I happen to be one of them, but many people just draw a blank when seeing or hearing either of those two dialects.

While your typed accent doesn't annoy me, like it seems to annoy others here, it does make me pretty much skip over anything you post. I'm sure I'm not alone in this either. I normally just assume that what you want to say is completely unimportant and of no consequence whatsoever because you can't be bothered to communicate in a fashion that the majority of your audience can understand.

Middle English is a dying dialect too, that doesn't mean we should be having internet conversations in it.