Random Thoughts....

her accent is quite fun to read.
Lately, I've been exploring how to read/write in Yorkshire using the "Whoohoo Chicken Run Yorkshire Translator!" lol

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/yorkshire-translator.asp

Hahaha that made me chuckle. Mainly 'cause am Lancastrian! XD

An' Spectre, what you said about Brit dialects needing to die out. That offends me.

You lot can do as you please.

An' Mally, am gonna tek you up on that suggestion. Listen to the bloody chainsaw voice an' see the face that goes wi' the writing.

1. shirahime most definately needs to post in the voice thread.
2. no one caught the fact that she was viewing the chicks with a twist thread in the nsfw section? or is it just me who found that funny...
3. i hate havings colds.

What I find most interesting is that pretty much all British dialects are the ones that have deviated the most from where the US and the British Isles* started prior to the Revolutionary War/War of Insurrection.

* - Excluding non-English speaking parts of the British Isles, so, y'know, most of it.

1. shirahime most definately needs to post in the voice thread.
2. no one caught the fact that she was viewing the chicks with a twist thread in the nsfw section? or is it just me who found that funny...
3. i hate havings colds.

1: Int process of thinking what I should talk about so you lot can really hear what I sound like.
2: Is also a tattooed an' pierced bird.
3: Oh dear. :( Hope yer cold buggers off quick-smart!

1: Int process of thinking what I should talk about so you lot can really hear what I sound like.

Grab a copy of Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, open on a random page and bobs your uncle. well maybe not bob. i wouldn't trust bob. he keeps talking to himself. like my invisible friend. colonel spots...

"Fuck you hatas! :mad:" :lol:

Hahaha! XD Awww c'mon now am not that evil. I can be when I want but I won't. No Haterade up in this joint. Wouldn't sound as cool either comin' outta my gob it'd be a slew of cursing. I dunno "Fuck yous all ya shower'a bastards" sounds more like me. XD But it's for me voice I doubt anyone would wanna see me screaming me head off going red it face!

Meanwhile, the ads have come on telly for the Isle of Man TT. I always say I'll never watch it but I always do. Motorbikes scare the life outta me. >_<

You can try, but I can't guarantee anything. But that is a bit warm, yes. Just remember, you've been warned, don't come crawling to me when your declaration brings nothing but coldness and rain.

Well, it's supposed to be around 90 F (32 C) for a decent chunk of this week, so I'm going with the "summer has arrived early" hypothesis. :p

London observations day 6:

1. There is a lot of nice cars here.
2. There is a lot of artwork in the National Galleries.
3. There is a metric shit ton of Bar?a fans in town right now.

I'll be watching that match tomorrow (on TV! lol)
Wish I could watch it at one of the pubs downtown, but I'm like the only American dude who even knows who Bar?a is! ;/

Xavi <3

I`ll be watching from a pub here in London...I have no dog in this fight I just look forward to celebrating with the winning side`s faithful. MWF`s a Man U supporter right? If so I`ll root for the Red Devils, if not go team! :lol: