Random Thoughts....

I searched my username in the forums for mentions of myself (yes, I am that narcissistic) and I must say, I was a lot more effervescent when I was 11 (yes, I joined when I was 11). Apart from this, I've also realized my grammar has not improved at all. In fact, I think I have in fact regressed and if we're heading in that direction, I don't think I've matured particularly either.

See Here

- http://forums.finalgear.com/off-topic/requested-flame-csl-lemans-gtr-17541/

Mate, you're definitely mature for your age. However, don't forget - and this is going to be hard on your ego - that you're still a teenager. You seem like you're pretty smart, but that doesn't change the fact that you've only been on Earth for 15 years. You're not, in any way, an adult yet.

Like me, you're at a point in your life when your life's going through changes and you're just finding yourself. You're constantly questioning yourself, trying to find a new identity. Your personality is currently in the making. It's what people call "phases", and it's a natural process. So; don't worry. You're doing alright.

Like Red_Bull said, you're still learning, but we all are (no matter how old we are). Don't be ashamed.

Also, that thing about your grammar not improving; that's because your grammar was near-perfect in the first place. It probably has improved, just not as much as people who are just learning how to use punctuation properly.

Last edited:
Perfect method to relieve stress after a day of studying operating systems - putting onions, garlic, mushrooms and a lot of meat under the knife for a good portion of pizza. :D

Perfect method to relieve stress after a day of studying operating systems - putting onions, garlic, mushrooms and a lot of meat under the knife for a good portion of pizza. :D

That's exactly what I'm doing now. More specifically, I'm waiting on the dough to rise.

Episode-Iii-Rise-Lord-Vader-1-1024x768.jpg

Get on the front foot, shake things up, get people to respond to you instead of responding to them all the time. I know if you are naturally passive it is hard to do but if you are unhappy it is absolutely necessary.

That's exactly how I feel. -_- I'd like a life, not a full one but more than what 'ave got now. Some real life friends who aren't twice me age an don't live in Edinburgh would be nice.

Most of my friends are my college mates and while we do hang out at school, out of it everyone has his own life. Two of them have girlfriends, one of them is married and is expecting his second kid, another is the serious studious type and even so, live in the other side of the city so no deal there. There was someone I usually hanged out with but he left to be with his gf in the UK in December, just came back and he's leaving again to France.

Oh don't get me wrong I am really quite a friendly sociable person. I just wanna know why it always has to be me who has to pander to the demands of the so-called friends I got. These are the people that now me having got a car an' passed me driving test, only ring me up when they need taking somewhere or want me to be designated road-trip driver. No, Georgie is not a taxi service. Yes Georgie does have a car but she don't want knobheads in it. These are also "friends" that gi' me shit for being English. -_-

I need to give Allison a ring. See if she wants to go to Newcastle shopping. She's not a knobhead.

These are the people that now me having got a car an' passed me driving test, only ring me up when they need taking somewhere or want me to be designated road-trip driver.

All my friends have their own cars so that really isn't a problem but I wouldn't ask any of them to drive me anywhere, except when one of them occasionally drops me off from school. I'm not the kind of guy that asks people for favors or stuff.

All my friends have their own cars so that really isn't a problem but I wouldn't ask any of them to drive me anywhere, except when one of them occasionally drops me off from school. I'm not the kind of guy that asks people for favors or stuff.

I barely ask for favours, if not at all. All I get is, "Oh Georgie am drunk drive me to KFC!" or "Georgie I haven't seen you in so long lets meet up! Can you drive us down to Alton Towers?"

I don't think so.

This, is who we are doomed to be for all eternity. We are legion. We are the people who lurk in the shadows, who lurk in silence. We are the damned masses, the great wanderers forgotten by a god that didn't care. We are the demons of the underground, neither malevolent, nor benevolent, just there, like ghosts. We are the internet. We are the forgotten. We are the...

tumblr_lhp797f1JP1qg8lul.png

Come join us. Our mom bakes us all cookies.

Part of the collective, I just don't wanna read the bottom half of t'internet. XD

You can be nice but do not be a door mat - enough said.

I think I am nice. I will do favours for folk within reason though. I 'ave been asked both the things I mentioned before. A 120 mile round trip to the nearest KFC? I don't fuckin' think so.

120 mile round trip to the nearest KFC
How do people even get the idea to drive 60 miles to a KFC?

(Granted, as a child I also took long drives with my father getting some fries in far away places, but that was about the driving...)