Random Thoughts....

There is no real need for circumcision. Most non Jewish peoples were not circumcised for most of history and we are still here. It is a cosmetic thing and fashion rules all. Can't have Johnie's little willy looking different from the other boys. But human males evolved with a foreskin for a reason.

Today I learned that it's easier to buy a plane ticket to Baghdad than to Havana, Cuba.

For a US Citizen, it's easier to get into friggin' Antarctica than it is to get into Cuba. :D

I thought the US had lifted the banned on going to Cuba?

Good, so I'm not overreacting. I live close enough to Granville and Robson that on such nights I can actually hear those crowds sitting at my desk with my windows closed.

What really bothers me is that I'm stuck in the city with these loud crowds... I'd be perfectly willing to go for an extended drive out of the city, but I can't very well do that with all the traffic and roadblocks and whatnot. I'm stuck here listening to this cacophony of drunken yelling night after night.

It must be nice to be care-free enough to get so emotionally attached to something you have almost no role in. I mean I know fan support is needed and helpful and all that, but I keep hearing these crowds chanting "we want the Cup, we want the Cup," and I can't help but think to myself what these people have done other than screaming to feel so entitled.

You are currently living in the wrong city and country. Don't worry, there is only the possibility of one more game in Vancouver, and then a parade or some other such celebrations.

Wait, what?

Here: BA in Art, with emphasis on Graphic Design/Visual Communication.

So, like, congratulations dawg. Time to enter the brave cold world. What are your plans?

The brave cold world doesn't scare me. Nor does the glorious amount of work ahead of me. It's gonna' be awesome. :D

We should ask :jc: about tipping cows

TopGear_Cow-on-Roof.jpg

Understandable. 100,000 ALL loud drunken people would be are annoying.

'struth.

I am hungover at work, and I am at work from 6:30 am to 4 pm. ADVANTAGE: I get nine and half hours of overtime. DISADVANTAGE: Well, I am hungover....at work... :unsure:

Did karaoke last night with some work people; I sang "everybody wants to rule the world" and "ride, captain, ride." First time I ever did that; thankfully I am not scared to perform in front of people. In fact, when I was singing ride captain ride I was going up to tables that had people singing along.

I'm wearing my dress shoes watching the 24 hours of Le Mans, I'm so boss!

They are incredibly comfy!

You are currently living in the wrong city and country.

Currently? This is always the story, never gave a toss about hockey in a city where everyone has at least a passing interest. It's just too much, I put up with the Olympics too and that seems like it was just yesterday.

To be fair the crowds died down pretty early last night though, louder than all previous nights but much shorter... not sure as to the reason why.

Anyway, it's not where I'm living, I just don't often find the same stuff interesting as the majority of other people. When I was growing up it was soccer, now it's hockey... just another reason for me to feel different than most other people.

Last edited:
Sitting on deck in the setting sun in a Danish marina, mooching free WiFi, watching F1 quali off the iPlayer. Life is good :cool:

I'm starting to understand why rural residents would resort to cow tipping for lulz.

I can honestly say that despite all the jokes, I never tipped cows when I lived in Perry County, PA.

I grew up in rural Wisconsin, with dairy farmer family members and not only have I never gone cow tipping, but I don't believe I actually know of anyone who has. That's something tourist do. Like the foam "cheesehead" hats. Few people who have lived in Wisconsin most of their lives have them. However, whenever I go back home I have to buy no loess than 6 of them and bring them back for people who don't live there (actual residents of Green Bay aside...if you are actually IN the city the team plays in or frequent the games, you are free to act as "patriotic" for your home team as you want).

Don't forget the tractor racing.

You can race anything with an engine. Or without an engine. Basically, you can race anything that moves/changes in some way...but it's more fun if it has a motor.

Last edited:
I prefer to race stuff with engines. :mrgreen:

That is an awesome photo in your avatar GRtak, thanks for the lulz. :lol:

That is in honor of the upcoming 40th anniversary of the declaration of the Drug War (June 17th), and the man that started it. Tricky Dicky taking a good whiff of the bundle of marijuana as his buddy leans over and tries to do the same, or maybe he is telling him that he knows where to get some.

That is in honor of the upcoming 40th anniversary of the declaration of the Drug War (June 17th), and the man that started it. Tricky Dicky taking a good whiff of the bundle of marijuana as his buddy leans over and tries to do the same, or maybe he is telling him that he knows where to get some.

I am aware... that's why I found it humorous. :p

My house was broken into last night, and I slept through the whole thing. So I've had a lovely sunday long weekened morning with the police and without several thousand dollars worth of laptop.

Whoever did it left a jacket and a cigarette packet on the balcony, so the police reckon we'll still get the stuff back.

But still, shit.