Random Thoughts....

4:50am, been awake since 3:30am and was up at 5am yesterday.

times like this where it's a toss up to say fuck it, get up, dressed and go to work, or try for an extra hour worth of sleep...

in situations like that (although i admit, never THAT early - i'm a student after all) i tend to ALWAYS chose sleep over getting up and end up being massively annoyed with myself for it later -.-

I seem to have slipped to going to bed after it starts getting light (which is about 4 am now). I've decided I don't give a damn anymore.

Can you buy from Amazon when you're in a different country than that were your card is emitted?

Yes. But it depends on the item in question. Amazon.com still doesn't ship a lot of stuff internationally, though they now ship a lot more things internationally than they used to.

Last edited:

times like this where it's a toss up to say fuck it, get up, dressed and go to work, or try for an extra hour worth of sleep...

Doctor Wig always prescribes sleep in these situations! (Work? Really? :p) What's wrong that you can't sleep, 'pet?

Dunno. But the sore throat and headache I woke up with second time around might be an indicator.

Why is it that I find racism towards my own people so, so hilarious? :lmao:

Speaking from experience, after being awake for so long, you'll find it much easier to go back to sleep when you have the chance. Then, your sleep cycle will return to normal. Hope you feel better soon. The headache and sore throat could just be from sleep deprivation. :)

So Canada Post decides to go on a national strike the day after my dad ships me a camera... So now there's a 40D stuck somewhere in Canada and my dad paid $75 express shipping for nothing... Maybe they'll keep the mail that's already in the system moving? I highly doubt that. Maybe a refund for charging for a 5 day service and then not delivering it on time?

Schools that teach creationism, do you think they remove the city of Darwin in Australia from the geography books & maps?

:think:

Yes. But it depends on the item in question. Amazon.com still doesn't ship a lot of stuff internationally, though they now ship a lot more things internationally than they used to.

Bull. Shit.

Oh the joy of living with collapsed arches and wearing work shoes with no arch support.

I guess I need to buy arch supports; I refuse to wear athletic shoes at work. I wear Sketchers dress casual brown leather shoes and I am better dressed than my boss, being he wears athletic shoes and jeans, I with dress casual shoes and chinos.

Then again, I was raised to dress for the job I aspire to, not the one I have.

Ugh, my watch has bested me.

I falsely assumed I, a man of little luck, could change the battery with success. I was wrong. What is my problem with the whole thing you may ask? The bloody back cover won't go back on. <_<

I've tried screwing it on, prising it on, mashing it with a hammer, griping with my teeth. Nope, its thoroughly tired of being part of a watch and won't go back on...

Ugh, my watch has bested me.

I falsely assumed I, a man of little luck, could change the battery with success. I was wrong. What is my problem with the whole thing you may ask? The bloody back cover won't go back on. <_<

I've tried screwing it on, prising it on, mashing it with a hammer, griping with my teeth. Nope, its thoroughly tired of being part of a watch and won't go back on...

There's a reason a good case press costs several hundred dollars :lol:

The key is going to be placing it straight and level on the case and pressing straight down. You won't be able to press it back on crooked or unevenly without deforming it.