Random Thoughts....

And on a lighter note I submitted face and body shots to the people doing zombie casting for The Walking Dead, see if I hear back I fit their physical requirements pretty well "skinny bastard."

my adviser made an error, and it looks like I won't be graduating until after I take some summer classes.
This is not good, because I was deep into the application process for some overseas teaching positions.. grrr

You think that's going to stop me poking fun? :mrgreen: OK, I'm done. Until next season, at least. :evil:

Go right ahead. I probably still won't care. :heart:

Oh you're no fun anymore. Until basketball season starts again, anyway.

Oh you're no fun anymore. Until basketball season starts again, anyway.

unamused.gif

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

unamused_blink.gif

my adviser made an error, and it looks like I won't be graduating until after I take some summer classes.
This is not good, because I was deep into the application process for some overseas teaching positions.. grrr

Ouch, at least you didnt send off the application, get a "congrats, your on!" approval letter, and are expected to fly to the foreign country! :p

How many summer classes do you have to take? shouldn't be too hard to knock them out if you can take more than one a session.

Ouch, at least you didnt send off the application, get a "congrats, your on!" approval letter, and are expected to fly to the foreign country! :p

How many summer classes do you have to take? shouldn't be too hard to knock them out if you can take more than one a session.

I have to take two sequential classes. You're very right; it's not going to be too hard knock them out. ^^
I'm just lucky they offer the classes back-to-back in a single term. phew!
The biggest problem, to be honest, is how embarrassing it's been to tell everyone I'm not graduating on schedule, after I've been saying I will since Spring 2010.

Ultimately, it's my fault and my problem, but I'm very humiliated.

I find out tomorrow if I got the job in Kiev, for sure. Hopefully they don't require a B.A. before September. hehe

Last edited:
Ooh, the Ukraine. Think you'll be coming back home with a hot Ukrainian woman as your wife? ;-)

I'm starting to get a little more nervous about working closing. Especially since the store is in a particularly shady-type center, and we get lots of creepers coming in the store and lots of creepers just...well, creeping around the parking lot and the general area. There is a security guard who patrols the whole place but he's just one guy. And I'm definitely, really, extremely paranoid. I hate taking out the garbage to the big green garbage bin out back because I'm afraid that the winch cable to open the thing will snap and hit me in the face or something. :lol:

I just got an offer for a job in China, I was originally planning to go there look for a job by September / October this year, but this job is said to be urgent so they'd need me pretty soon I guess. It's in the exact field that I would be looking for (iOS development) and my buddy told me that there would be good chances for promotion in the company after their current urgent project is done... Thing is, I still have quite a few stuff planned in Vancouver for the coming months... Then again my current job is beginning to become monotonous, some of the staff I liked is leaving and there is absolutely no chances or promotion and even raise...

All in all, I really tempted to just say "Fuck it" and leave, but I'm kinda looking forward to spend summer in here with my brother... Raaah... Decisions...

And on a lighter note I submitted face and body shots to the people doing zombie casting for The Walking Dead, see if I hear back I fit their physical requirements pretty well "skinny bastard."

Good luck, you'll be my hero on FG if you get cast in a crowd of flesh munchers.

I'm starting to get a little more nervous about working closing. Especially since the store is in a particularly shady-type center, and we get lots of creepers coming in the store and lots of creepers just...well, creeping around the parking lot and the general area. There is a security guard who patrols the whole place but he's just one guy. And I'm definitely, really, extremely paranoid.

Acquire gun license, buy gun. No more creeper problems.

I already said I sent him a PM. I thought that was the internet equivalent of the white flag. :dunno:
That depends on the PM's content :p
Acquire gun license, buy gun. No more creeper problems.
Cue overreacting in panic and explaining to the officer why you shot your manager, mistaking him for a threat. :)

I already said I sent him a PM. I thought that was the internet equivalent of the white flag. :dunno:
It is a general warning to everyone-- quite a few incidents going on in multiple threads this week. Big dose of chill-the-fuck-out is required from everyone.