Random Thoughts....

I'm going on a trip to Romania tomorrow. Wondering if I should wear the traditional hat to blend in? :lol:

I'm just kidding. I'm going to Constan?a and Mamaia.

Happy Drug War day. This is the 40th anniversary of Richard Nixon(the guy in my avatar doing the sniffing) declaring the War on Drugs.

Hey, Doc, what's the French for "Catch 22"? ;)

Completely agree. Too much drama recently.

I know exactly what you mean; with so much drama in F.G.G., it's kinda hard being Jay dee oh double gee.

But I some how, some way, keep coming up with funky ass shit like every single day. :dunno:

What have I missed? See, look away FG for 5 mins and the s**t happens. Was Shawn in the doggy doo doos again?

Last edited:
What have I missed? See, look away FG for 5 mins and the s**t happens.

Ditto.....crazy kids, it's that damn rockmusic they listen to all the time I tell ya.

lamingtons are yummy

I'm starting to get a little more nervous about working closing. Especially since the store is in a particularly shady-type center, and we get lots of creepers coming in the store and lots of creepers just...well, creeping around the parking lot and the general area. There is a security guard who patrols the whole place but he's just one guy. And I'm definitely, really, extremely paranoid. I hate taking out the garbage to the big green garbage bin out back because I'm afraid that the winch cable to open the thing will snap and hit me in the face or something. :lol:

Ahh retail creepers. Yeah, after working in a college town at CVS, I've seen my fair share, didn't bother me much but it did for my female coworkers. Luckily it's not a 24 hour location. Hopefully your creepers will not be too creepy.

I know exactly what you mean; with so much drama in F.G.G., it's kinda hard being Jay dee oh double gee.

But I some how, some way, keep coming up with funky ass shit like every single day. :dunno:

That actually made me laugh. Jay came back slightly looser and with a little flava.

Reactions: Jay
So much fail, we just missed our flight to LA :-D
Who knew you actually had to come at least two hours before boarding? :-D

However, thanks to Westjet we got another flight :-d

So much fail, we just missed our flight to LA :-D
Who knew you actually had to come at least two hours before boarding? :-D

However, thanks to Westjet we got another flight :-d

.....Two hours?! What. The shit.

Is that the norm? I haven't flown since 2006?have things really changed that much? :eek:

For an international flight - yeah, two hours. And at least 45 minutes for a domestic flight, but I allow myself at least an hour before my flight when I fly.