Random Thoughts....

No.

Yeah, that's right. It did happen, and I WILL NOT get the fuck out. So nyah! <crosses arms and sticks tongue out>

Please?

Kitty_Is_Sad_cakMDdS9GE04zkBAnFjTg.jpg

Look at this sad kitten. LOOK AT IT. It is sad because you didn't post pictures. Are you going to continue to torture this cat? Would that be ethically sound?

I'm just sayin'

Reactions: Jay
:|

I am now home, and I did not take any pictures. Rest assured the toads were both weenie and teeny.

Their father is probably a bit caddish and has a penchant for Bentleys.

Reactions: MWF
I said as much to him on FB earlier.

C'mon, Jay, show us yer toads!

Cripes. I take a picture of my incompetent co-worker and was forced to take it down, NOW I blow off putting up pictures of weeny toads and I am again getting it from all sides.

I can't win! :lol:

:|

I am now home, and I did not take any pictures. Rest assured the toads were both weenie and teeny.

Their father is probably a bit caddish and has a penchant for Bentleys.

Sad-Puppy.jpg

Ok you know what... sad kitty is one thing but this sad puppy is maybe too much.

Think some... dust fell into my eye. Stupid lab's recirculating air.

I said as much to him on FB earlier.

C'mon, Jay, show us yer toads!

Err... NSFW section is that away ^

Cripes. I take a picture of my incompetent co-worker and was forced to take it down, NOW I blow off putting up pictures of weeny toads and I am again getting it from all sides.

I can't win! :lol:
We don't care about your boring coworker, we want to see adorable toads!

Hahaha I told him a while back he failed at being Japanese. Last anime's he watched religiously were Mazinger Z, Robotech an' Space Battleship Yamato. :lol: He only ever really watches anime that I recommend now.

May I recommend GitS* Stand-Alone Complex? (That is, if you haven't already.) And of course, Cowboy Bebop is a classic. I'm also partial to Initial D and have recently started watching Outlaw Star - which reminds me so much of Firefly it's creepy.

*GitS - Ghost in the Shell, if you didn't know.

Screenshot2011-06-25at120148AM.png

I bet there are going to be lots of proposals in New York over the next week.

Hahaha I told him a while back he failed at being Japanese. Last anime's he watched religiously were Mazinger Z, Robotech an' Space Battleship Yamato. :lol: He only ever really watches anime that I recommend now.

because the newer anime is all shit. maison ikkoku is where it's at.

I dreamed that I had 3 jobs. What. The. Fuck?

Also, I've noticed that every time I'm away from FG for several days someone else quits.

Last edited:
Actually I think it might be 3 this time.

Who's quit now? I can't keep up with all the rage quits, IRL or on here.

And yeah, there have been a lot of rage quits around here, particularly because I hang out with a bunch of LARPers...