Random Thoughts....

I only eat junk food when im either really drunk and on my way home, or really hung over and cant be bothered.. It just makes me feel kinda sick, McDonalds does wierd things to my belly so i havent eaten there for like 5 years.. Its a nice thing to be gay for i guess...

i just got someone i know to buy a BMW Z4 2.5i. I really cant see how people say the ride is bad, to me it felt more comfortable than our X-type

Lilleput said:
I only eat junk food when im either really drunk and on my way home, or really hung over and cant be bothered.. It just makes me feel kinda sick, McDonalds does wierd things to my belly so i havent eaten there for like 5 years.. Its a nice thing to be gay for i guess...

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of McDs anymore for some reason, I'd rather go elsewhere.

It tastes bad, the tables and chairs are sticky, you pay a lot for a cup of tap water with coke-powder, the people after the counter are always bored and unfriendly and for every 100 grams of "food", you have 150 grams of garbage.

...and in China they're jam-packed with all 1.3 billion people, the service is even worse, you have to stand around awkwardly with a tray of food to wait for a table to clear up, and they play irritating shitty advertisements of smiling beautiful young people alongside shitty music at maximum volume to desperately try to attract even more people.

You can find some strange car stuff online but a flux capacitor?

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28

The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! Many flux capacitor designs have come and gone in the marketplace. Most have only been compatible with certain low production paintless cars. But now, KaleCoAuto has brought to you a modern Flux Capacitor fully compatible with any present day vehicle! This item may be expensive, but can you place a price on time travel? NOTE: Special return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return this product for a full refund, in no LESS than 30 days before you purchase it!

Blind_Io said:
You can find some strange car stuff online but a flux capacitor?

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28

The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! Many flux capacitor designs have come and gone in the marketplace. Most have only been compatible with certain low production paintless cars. But now, KaleCoAuto has brought to you a modern Flux Capacitor fully compatible with any present day vehicle! This item may be expensive, but can you place a price on time travel? NOTE: Special return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return this product for a full refund, in no LESS than 30 days before you purchase it!
when ive got a few million to blow, i know where some of its going :thumbsup:

:lol: Great website. This could be good for Top Gear's next challenge- convert an old rust heap into an aeroplane:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=16

Since man saw the first bird cartwheeling through the sky, he has dreamed of flight. This is for you, the dreamer. For every man, woman, and child of driving age that has ever been stuck in traffic, and envied the plane far above. This kit is for you. It is made of only the highest quality metals. Satisfaction is guaranteed 110%. We know you'll like it - No one has EVER returned one of these kits!

omg, that website is hilarious :)

Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCoAuto cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides superior brake cooling. Brake fluid is exposed to cool moving air, almost instantly reducing heat, and providing shorter stopping distances! All lines are made of quality latex. Brake lines come in: Red and Yellow. Please specify color when ordering!! Warning!! You must replace ALL brake lines at once. You may mix colors.

The weakest part of your car is the likely the radiator. It is a simple matter of physics when we tell you this: Energy is lost through heat. Transmissions, as they lose more and more heat, begin to cause more loss of power. However, that's only a small part - The worst part is the radiator! All sorts of heat is lost through the radiator - in essence - losing the horsepower through heat! Not anymore!! KaleCoAuto brings you the Radiator Insulatior - Simply slip over your radiator and enjoy the power! KaleCoAuto radiator insulation is made from only the finest asbestos, and is guaranteed to trap 90% more heat!

No Boss said:
sure it is ;)

KaleCoAuto loves all-in-one solutions, and we know that you do as well. Imagine, with one product, you could solve the following problems:
*Back Seat Drivers
*Nagging Significant Others
*People who doubt your awesome driving ability

And that 15 year old running over her mother is sad but i cant stop laughing at it.

Anyone know any good poetry websites?

I've been given tasks to do over the summer and one of them involves creating an image to go with a poem, but haven't found one that is quite right.