Random Thoughts....

I think it's more it took so much for him to get that shirt, he's mad that the shirt was manufactured in his country.

I think it's more it took so much for him to get that shirt, he's mad that the shirt was manufactured in his country.

Exactly.

The worst thing is, I'm going to order their whole Aperture labs clothing form them again because the work to track down exactly where the factory is and then finding out if Spectre is right and they print them in the U.S or not is not worth it.
*sigh* ah well, when life makes you lemons....

@thevictor, shut up and look at my sig.

....YOU MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!

Last edited:
They should give discounted shipping to you and just stick them on plane that brings in the blank ones.

I need a new Gameboy advance SP battery, awesome finding your old Gameboys hidden away, sucks when the battery is flat.

My whole sp is messed up. It sometimes resets if you accidentally bump it slightly :|
It is unfortunate they are so expensive to replace now because you need an advance or older to play original gameboy and gameboy color gamed. :(

I need a new Gameboy advance SP battery, awesome finding your old Gameboys hidden away, sucks when the battery is flat.

My whole sp is messed up. It sometimes resets if you accidentally bump it slightly :|
It is unfortunate they are so expensive to replace now because you need an advance or older to play original gameboy and gameboy color gamed. :(

That's why I kept my old style GBA after getting an SP; I've never been a fan of proprietary batteries.

I have an old brick original Gameboy kicking around somewhere.

I actually have one of those as well.

Last edited:
I actually have one of those as well.

Same here. Or at least I thought I did. I can find my yellow GB Colour and the four player adapter for the OG Gameboy but not the brick. Where the hell did I put it? Did I sell it? Stupid brain not working too well right now.

Quite a few of the clothes I bought while in the US were made in Honduras, except for one suit that was made in Canada....

Most clothes here are straight out of China (even the same brands in the states that are made in Honduras are made in China here and much shittier quality for more money)

I don't remember the last time I spray painted something making this much of an icky mess of myself. I think I actually managed to get more paint on myself than the Nerf guns I was painting :lol:

Gabapentin is the most awesome thing ever. EXCUSE ME I MUST CLEAN ALL THE THINGS.

Emailed a company about possible sponsorship/discount for vinyl for the car. Replied back saying they can send a 'mystery roll' for free. Essentially between 35 and 50 metres (I reckon we'll need maybe 10-20 :lol:) of roll ends, so I don't know what we will get until it arrives. I probably shouldn't mention the company, but if you reverse the letters PDM then you might be able to find them.

What this means is the Saab will become multicoloured, depending on the colours provided. :D Today is a much better day than yesterday :p

It took me until now to find time to blast Gimme Shelter through my living room at full volume even though I've craved listening to the song since it appeared in May's Range Rover film last sunday.
Says something about how busy my week has been so far...

EDIT: Some more thoughts on this: The way "Gimme Shelter" communicates an emotion, is positively frightening, is, in my opinion, unrivaled in the classic three-minute rock/pop song format. Additionally, it is surprising how modern "Gimme Shelter" still sounds. If you listen to it, you would never guess it's a fourty-year-old recording from an album that has been described as the defining album of a generation, sound-wise.

It will be a challenge to find anyone with the tiniest interest in rock music not knowing the song - but if I find such a person, I'll be surprised if he or she will be able to date the song correctly.

Oh, and no matter how many people think otherwise, I still prefer "Let it Bleed" before "Exile on Main St." (which almost-mint vinyl I am listening to now).

Last edited:
It took me until now to find time to blast Gimme Shelter through my living room at full volume even though I've craved listening to the song since it appeared in May's Range Rover film last sunday.
Says something about how busy my week has been so far...

EDIT: Some more thoughts on this: The way "Gimme Shelter" communicates an emotion, is positively frightening, is, in my opinion, unrivaled in the classic three-minute rock/pop song format. Additionally, it is surprising how modern "Gimme Shelter" still sounds. If you listen to it, you would never guess it's a fourty-year-old recording from an album that has been described as the defining album of a generation, sound-wise.

It will be a challenge to find anyone with the tiniest interest in rock music not knowing the song - but if I find such a person, I'll be surprised if he or she will be able to date the song correctly.

Oh, and no matter how many people think otherwise, I still prefer "Let it Bleed" before "Exile on Main St." (which almost-mint vinyl I am listening to now).

I was listening to that song precisely 42 seconds ago!

Another coincidence: I was searching my iTunes for another song to play after Gimme Shelter. I decided on King Crimson's 21st Century Schizoid Man. However, that exact same song came on shuffle. There are over 800 songs in my iTunes.

Raisins_Face.jpg

Going to be teaching high school students physics this morning. We'll be showcasing demos. Mine is on sound.

All fantastic and wonderful and I love teaching kids and yadda yadda and I think they're the path to the future and every single thing we tell them...

IT'S SO GODDAMNED EARLY IN THE MORNING

I'm having my cup of coffee but I'm still tired. And I only had like 4 hours, I just lay in bed for 2 of them tossing and turning and not being able to sleep.

Ze Coffee, they do nothink.