Random Thoughts....

According to BBC Horizon; if you tell yourself every night what you want to dream about, you'll begin to be able to control the subjects of your dreams. It's never worked for me, but I've never given it a serious go. Plus, you forget something like 90% of your dreams. The bad dreams are just as important IMO; dreaming is a survival tactic that allows the brain to chew over, and therefore mentally prepare for personal issues and pressing concerns.
Someone I know sucessfully teached himself lucid dreaming. His objective doing this was to be able to fulfill one of his lifelong ambitions, even if only in his dreams....

...to have sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

So, all that "companies don't want to hire people who are currently unemployed because it's too risky" shit that's been in the news lately. Apparently epic truth. Took me a solid year of mostly silence to land my current, aggressively shitty gig - and now that I have that (even though I've only been there two months), EVERY SINGLE CONTACT I HAVE MADE has come back to ask for an interview. Absolutely insane.

I don't understand. Eliza was way hotter (and more importantly, she still is :D)

Alyson Hannigan and Charisma Carpenter are too.

On another topic, is your avatar a Pikanigel or a Mansellchu? :lol:

I thought it was Stalinchu when I first saw it.

Cut me some slack, they have bushy mustaches. Though the eye-staches should have tipped me off... :|

On another topic, is your avatar a Pikanigel or a Mansellchu? :lol:

Mansellchu. Always have -chu as the suffix. :p

Someone I know sucessfully teached himself lucid dreaming. His objective doing this was to be able to fulfill one of his lifelong ambitions, even if only in his dreams....

...to have sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Well... if I was a lucid dreamer, I'd use my ability primarily for purposes not dissimilar to that one. :D

Last edited:
Been playing the first Uncharted game all evening.

I am officially in love with Nathan Drake. :lol:

I geek therefore I am...

I think I should become a drift champion in my Miata. First step to becoming a drift champion: buy a flat-brim cap.

monster%20flat%20brim%20hat.jpg

There, I feel like I'm TOKYO DRIFT already.

Been playing the first Uncharted game all evening.

I am officially in love with Nathan Drake. :lol:

I geek therefore I am...

It's a good game. But bear in mind that Uncharted 2 is a great game.

I played both back to back and I can?t wait for Uncharted 3.
And I am in love with Elena Fisher.

I really wish I had more space in my bedroom...I keep accumulating more things. Now, I need only start saving up some money, then maybe I could move out and get my own apartment with more space for my stuff...of course, then I'd just end up with more stuff than can fit in that location and end up in the same situation all over again. Nowhere to put anything, especially posters. Anyone want some gently used Green Day posters? :lol:

I really wish I had more space in my bedroom...I keep accumulating more things. Now, I need only start saving up some money, then maybe I could move out and get my own apartment with more space for my stuff...of course, then I'd just end up with more stuff than can fit in that location and end up in the same situation all over again. Nowhere to put anything, especially posters. Anyone want some gently used Green Day posters? :lol:
My room conspires against having things in it. Most things in my room only have one space they can actually be.

The bed always blocks the window no matter where it is, the window is at the corner and the rest of the room is so irregularly shaped there is no wall big enough for even the headboard to be flat against.

The cable cord is too short so what the cable box is on has to be within 5 or so feet of the wall, since it comes in at the floor under the window there is only about 3 feet where it can actually be while being on anything which is the shelf unit that cannot fit my tv that is smaller than most computer moniters so I have to have the TV on the other side of the room as the cable box.

My room conspires against having things in it. Most things in my room only have one space they can actually be.

The bed always blocks the window no matter where it is, the window is at the corner and the rest of the room is so irregularly shaped there is no wall big enough for even the headboard to be flat against.

The cable cord is too short so what the cable box is on has to be within 5 or so feet of the wall, since it comes in at the floor under the window there is only about 3 feet where it can actually be while being on anything which is the shelf unit that cannot fit my tv that is smaller than most computer moniters so I have to have the TV on the other side of the room as the cable box.

There is a room right next to mine that we just use for storage/junk...I really want to it clean out, knock the connecting wall out and expand my room...if only my parents wouldn't kill me for it :lol:

Well, buy longer cables then. ;)

Back in the days, I used 34 metres of speaker cables to wire up my Hi-Fi in my 3*4 metre bedroom...

Damn it, that reminds me I need to clean up my room & study and get my uni stuff organised for next week.

/Has been procrastinating about it all holidays.
//Doesn't want to go back to class yet.
///Can't find what I need. Balls! :wall:

I can't wait for Saturday! I'm going to the Cape, ole Cape Cod, And I'm driving down myself this time!

:somuchwin:
^ Should totally be an emote

So I was on the bus today, minding my own business, when I look down and notice that on the back of the seat in front of me there was a sticker advertising some cult or god knows what with the title in bold caps "WHITE POWER" then some garbage about some anti-Christian church and keeping Australia white...

I pulled it off, tore it up and stomped it into the floor. I can't believe there are still people like that out there, and they do this sort of thing in the name of "national pride". I don't think I have been more disgusted in a long time. And to be honest, it takes a lot to offend me.

/reason #284 why I hate public transport.

I have to rearrange things in my own room to make space for a desk and nice chair. Not looking forward to it.