Random Thoughts....

When I was at the gas station earlier I seen a BlockBuster Express machine. :blink: :?

I thought they were going out of business?

I got an email yesterday from an online shop that they had just sent my order, I received the order friday :blink: maybe they think they haven't sent it and I get 2 :p

I got an email yesterday from an online shop that they had just sent my order, I received the order friday :blink: maybe they think they haven't sent it and I get 2 :p

Play.com frequently did that to me. i would get the item followed up a few days later by a email saying it had been dispatched. i often wonder if they are on some kind of different time zone and their warehouse is located several days into the future.

Just ordered some to-be-printed shirts online ... some of the stuff on them might not have been my copyright ...

Crossing fingers they?ll accept my order ...
:mrgreen: the fools noticed nothing ... shipment is on it?s way ...

Play.com frequently did that to me. i would get the item followed up a few days later by a email saying it had been dispatched. i often wonder if they are on some kind of different time zone and their warehouse is located several days into the future.

Well it was from Sweden :p

Might you be insinuating that there be more than one functioning TARDIS out there??? D:

My birthday trip to the Doctor Who Experience is looking to be in doubt. When i originally booked my tickets for the event. The website was poorly designed and without knowing about it i had booked my tickets for 26th June 2011 and not 26th July 2011. Unfortunately this is also partly my fault since i didn't notice. Even when i got the confirmation e-mails i was too busy running around the house yelling "i'm going to see the TARDIS" that i never stopped to look at the dates.
Went to try and print them today and the website came up saying that there had been a error. When i rang Ticketmaster to determine the fault of the error i was told that the tickets had been ordered for 26/06/2011. When i asked the person on the other end if they could correct them since it was a honest mistake i was told "no" i would have to put a e-mail through to their customer service department, explain the situation and then wait for a response. Which i've already done and now sweating it around the house.
The kicker is that i SHOULD have noticed that there was a mistake in the confirmation e-mail but i was too busy acting like a 5 year old to notice. I was really looking forward to it as well, i had been shitting myself thinking that the job center was going to arrange some interview or assessment thing next tuesday or just intervene in some way (nervous to the point i was having bad dreams). finally got it out of the way and it turns out that a mistake of my own making had kicked me between the legs.

i'm just to angry at myself for making such a stupid retarded mistake. practically on my knees to the gods of luck at the moment and hoping that Ticketmaster have some shred of humanity to help me out. The original tickets weren't claimed, therefore they could come on my side. But they could just equally come down against me because i made such a complete and total tit of myself.

was having such a good day as well.

No one is perfect! Sorry to hear that, have to save up again perhaps.

Sad to say that some people are totally imperfect with a odd accident of good fortune - Cameroooonnnn.

I bet he does not use a fish knife.

heard back from Ticketmaster, they won't help me reschedule the event. thats ?71 of my money gone and wasted.

there goes my plans for next week.

My birthday trip to the Doctor Who Experience is looking to be in doubt. When i originally booked my tickets for the event. The website was poorly designed and without knowing about it i had booked my tickets for 26th June 2011 and not 26th July 2011. Unfortunately this is also partly my fault since i didn't notice. Even when i got the confirmation e-mails i was too busy running around the house yelling "i'm going to see the TARDIS" that i never stopped to look at the dates.
Went to try and print them today and the website came up saying that there had been a error. When i rang Ticketmaster to determine the fault of the error i was told that the tickets had been ordered for 26/06/2011. When i asked the person on the other end if they could correct them since it was a honest mistake i was told "no" i would have to put a e-mail through to their customer service department, explain the situation and then wait for a response. Which i've already done and now sweating it around the house.
The kicker is that i SHOULD have noticed that there was a mistake in the confirmation e-mail but i was too busy acting like a 5 year old to notice. I was really looking forward to it as well, i had been shitting myself thinking that the job center was going to arrange some interview or assessment thing next tuesday or just intervene in some way (nervous to the point i was having bad dreams). finally got it out of the way and it turns out that a mistake of my own making had kicked me between the legs.

i'm just to angry at myself for making such a stupid retarded mistake. practically on my knees to the gods of luck at the moment and hoping that Ticketmaster have some shred of humanity to help me out. The original tickets weren't claimed, therefore they could come on my side. But they could just equally come down against me because i made such a complete and total tit of myself.

was having such a good day as well.

I was gonna reply to this by picking on you but then i read it and ill say that just sucks. Maybe this will be fixed for you. I hope so.

heard back from Ticketmaster, they won't help me reschedule the event. thats ?71 of my money gone and wasted.

there goes my plans for next week.

Ah. :| That's incredibly bad luck. :(

Well, if I were you, I'd make up for it by finding a cheaper way to have fun. I don't know what goes on in your area, but be inventive. You could stay in and do something you've always wanted to do. You could spend the day with friends. You could make a surprise visit to places from your childhood, or to people who you've left behind who still remember you (and miss you). I've done it, it's a fantastic experience. Probably not the best idea, but what I'm trying to say is - you don't need to spend to make a day special. I know it's not the best advice, but it's the best that I can give.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Saturday! I'm going to the Cape, ole Cape Cod, And I'm driving down myself this time!

:somuchwin:
^ Should totally be an emote

My condolences for the traffic you'll have to sit through. :p The Cape in the summer is always a nightmare. But, since you'll be driving down on a Saturday, the traffic should mostly be in the other direction since most people stay there Sun-Sat.

I was gonna reply to this by picking on you but then i read it and ill say that just sucks. Maybe this will be fixed for you. I hope so.

My younger brother has said to me not to worry about it and "come hell or high water, next tuesday you'll be standing in the TARDIS"

Ah. :| That's incredibly bad luck. :(

Well, if I were you, I'd make up for it by finding a cheaper way to have fun. I don't know what goes on in your area, but be inventive. You could stay in and do something you've always wanted to do. You could spend the day with friends. You could make a surprise visit to places from your childhood, or to people who you've left behind who still remember you (and miss you). I've done it, it's a fantastic experience. Probably not the best idea, but what I'm trying to say is - you don't need to spend to make a day special. I know it's not the best advice, but it's the best that I can give.

The problem is that the tickets cost ?70 on top of that there was the cost of train tickets and the day out in london (food and so on). This took up a huge chunk of my savings in paying for it. Savings that i can't replace so quickly.
I still appreciate the advice anyway, i had been looking forward to it for so long. only now to find out that things have got all messed up because quite frankly i was a complete fuckwit in not noticing the error. So while its turned into a crap day, the only person i'm really hating now is myself.

Some chick just added me on google+.

She looks like this:

photo.jpg

Problem is, I have no effing clue who she is.

Do I..... add her to my circles or do I block her or do I message her and be like "yo, who are you?"

Is this someone from finalgear?

Last edited:
I'd create a new circle named "Painted on eyebrows" especially for her.