Random Thoughts....

I went from listening to Ray Charles to Ellie Goulding, what?

Edit: While I'm still here, does anyone know of any landmark cases involving massive insurance claims from 1998-2003? Preferably Australian ones.

Last edited:
Feels not good, man; the new sofas are retarded it turns out. There are 2 buttons on each side; one above the other. Top button lowers it, bottom button raises it. Whut? Also - my parents found ?34.97 amongst the old 2 sofas :lol:

After a very tiring and long week, I have so far had a great morning. Got up at 5:30, stretched and then rode my bike around the neighborhood for an hour, went to the store and got groceries, then came back and showered, not using my normal soap, but this stuff since I am not going anywhere in this hot ass weather.
Today it is me, the computer and Holly Anne to keep me company.

I am listening to Iron Maidens First album at the moment.

I know that Steve Harris, bandleader and bassist of the band hated the overall tone and sound of the album, but I love it. First off the bass is upfront, smooth and in your face. Secondly, the albums overall tone and sound coloring is more disco and pop of the mid 1970's than for a heavy metal album, he may hate it but I think it is brilliant.
If most music of that era's sound was 30 fps film, than this album is over saturated color video. Does that make sense? I see sounds differently than most, with colors and shapes. I guess that is the musician in me. :dunno:

I am listening to Iron Maidens First album at the moment.

I know that Steve Harris, bandleader and bassist of the band hated the overall tone and sound of the album, but I love it. First off the bass is upfront, smooth and in your face. Secondly, the albums overall tone and sound coloring is more disco and pop of the mid 1970's than for a heavy metal album, he may hate it but I think it is brilliant.
If most music of that era's sound was 30 fps film, than this album is over saturated color video. Does that make sense? I see sounds differently than most, with colors and shapes. I guess that is the musician in me. :dunno:

Most of us just want o know what you are smoking. :mrgreen:

God so good to be back from vacation! The only thing I'll miss is the cute girls. I never knew there was such a thing as being over beached but I achieved that in the two days of sunny weather we had.

Man living in the country gets so old. I miss being in the city and not having to drive an hour to do something. Or drive at all to do errands. There are a lot of upsides to being out here, it's peaceful and beautiful, but jeez my gas bill is horrendous

If you want to trade and live in ghetto ass Aurora, be my guest.

I have an hour and a half to kill until boarding time. Logan Airport's wifi is ssssssslllloooooooowwww. Also, the kids around me are being completely obnoxious and I hope their parents give them sleeping pills so I don't have to deal with them the whole 8 hours.

Last edited:
On a related note: I'm going to the airport tomorrow to leave the country for the second time in a month. That's right, two international holidays in a month.

No. I'm not a rich, privately schooled stereotypical doofus who adopts an left wing hipsterish outlook to disassociate himself with the pompous Conservative stereotypes prevalent in this country, whose only opportunities in life came from enjoying a privileged background and without said background would probably be destined to live off the state inside some insane asylum in Lincolnshire whilst drowning in a puddle of tears, slowly dying of depression in sheer grief of how insanely epicly I had screwed up my life, at all.

poker_face_meme_RE_PART_2_I_want_you_to_smile_or_grin_at_least_once_during_this_post-s257x244-186621-580.jpg

Last edited:
I have an hour and a half to kill until boarding time. Logan Airport's wifi is ssssssslllloooooooowwww. Also, the kids around me are being completely obnoxious and I hope their parents give them sleeping pills so I don't have to deal with them the whole 8 hours.

The good news is the parents DO have sleeping pills with them.

The bad news is that THEY are going to take them and go to sleep, leaving you to deal with kids. :p

(Have a good trip, though.)

The good news is the parents DO have sleeping pills with them.

The bad news is that THEY are going to take them and go to sleep, leaving you to deal with kids. :p

(Have a good trip, though.)

Heh, thanks. :p I'll probably fall asleep pretty quickly, but I might hold out for the dinner service so I don't wake up starving.

It's official. I've gotten dumber. Maybe it's due to all the insomnia.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here, two beers down, trying hard to not be THAT girl who freaks out because her dude hasn't texted her. I have a good reason to worry but I'm trying to be positive.

I'm sitting here, two beers down, trying hard to not be THAT girl who freaks out because her dude hasn't texted her. I have a good reason to worry but I'm trying to be positive.
how about i text you instead? :mrgreen:

No I'm thinking of turning lesbian :cool:

Man it's going to be nice when there is no guy around. Just much simpler.