Random Thoughts....

How much does coldstone creamery's cheapest ice cream cost.? i'm tempted to stop by the place that I pass on my way home from work...

Whatever the cost is for diabetes treatment.

Coldstone?

Yums is where it's at!

Seriously, the Coldstone in my area used to be a really busy place every single night in the summer. My dad and I went there on Monday night. Dead. Less seating inside as well. It sucks. I hope they don't go out of business because Yums isn't THAT great. It's just a fad that needs to go away. I mean the idea of putting frogurt in a bowl and putting your own toppings on it is neat but, I prefer ice cream way more.

How much does coldstone creamery's cheapest ice cream cost.? i'm tempted to stop by the place that I pass on my way home from work...

It costs money you should be saving to replace that heap you call a car.

Srsly.jpg

All the coldstones folded up here.
Oberweiss is my preference.

After work I am going to buy a can of Squirt and chug it down in one. Nothing better than Squirt on a hot day like today.

Yes, srsly. His car is that bad and it might just kill him.

He's complaining he doesn't have the money for a better car ($750-1000), then he goes and asks about Coldstone ice cream? (Which can be $5+ per scoop in some cases.)

He's complaining he doesn't have the money for a better car ($750-1000), then he goes and asks about Coldstone ice cream? (Which can be $5+ per scoop in some cases.)

Holy shit!! 5 bucks!!! Truly he'll never get a....whatever you're recommending him now, D21 probably.

Wonder how you would've gone if he had bought lobster tails or something :p

Holy shit!! 5 bucks!!! Truly he'll never get a....whatever you're recommending him now, D21 probably.

I'm just tired of his incessant complaining about not having enough money and other excuses not to get rid of that dangerous heap he calls a car. Apparently (if you check the threads) so are many others.

He dumps the Failturn and this will stop.

Yeah I see that. And talking seriously the man needs a cherokee, stat.

If he got cold stone creamery 3 times a week, and spent 5 bucks there each time. Then he would have spent $750 in 50 weeks. So over the course of an entire year essentially... if he forwent cold stone, he could save up for a car?

DAYUMN, someone summon Obama, we got a fix for the economic crisis! :p

If he got cold stone creamery 3 times a week, and spent 5 bucks there each time. Then he would have spent $750 in 50 weeks. So over the course of an entire year essentially... if he forwent cold stone, he could save up for a car?

So what you are saying is that he should go Cold Stone stone cold sober?

I reckon we have about 1000 proper, frequent regulars here. That 75c each to save this poor bastard from an horrific death on the freeway so he can die prematurely of type II diabetes caused my too much ice cream.

Someone work out how we can all do it and I'll kick the fund off with $5!

He has been saying he is planing on buying other things too since that though, such as computer parts which is more than 5$ as well though, so I assume Spectre is just reminding him TO GET A BETTER CAR ALREADY. Your mitsu that has been on fire and my bug that always has something broken that needs to be fixed kick his stupid saturn's ass in reliability and that is pretty sad.
Also my credit card bill will tell you buying stuff like that will add up pretty fast.....

I love generosity, going into a store someone coming out with a cart asked if I needed one, I didn't but still I want this to happen more often.

Looking into my finances I thought I was doing better than expected but then I remembered that next month's insurance payment is over ?300 :cry:

And there I was looking at a brilliant classic 900 thinking 'if I sold mine at what I want for it I might be able to afford that...'. Obviously that's going on man-maths and doesn't take into account insurance and so is a dream. Also I am still thinking I want to keep my 900. Goddamnit! <_<

Now I'm glad I got the job working at Reading Festival. :) I just hope it pays well enough.

Houses Of The Holy seems like a good album to listen to today.

I love generosity, going into a store someone coming out with a cart asked if I needed one, I didn't but still I want this to happen more often.

Everyone looks out for themselves. No sense of community or even heart at times

It costs money you should be saving to replace that heap you call a car.

Yeah I know, I was thinking of going because the place always looked dead, it's super hot outside and i've been out in it all day, + I haven't had ice cream in a while.

In any case, I ended up just getting a dollar soda at the convenience store as I checked the thread to see prices and word of 5 dollar costs was insane. If I would have seen that once at the coldstone, I would have walked...too much of a cheapskate for that haha.

Whatever the cost is for diabetes treatment.

:lol: well played

Coldstone?

Yums is where it's at!

Seriously, the Coldstone in my area used to be a really busy place every single night in the summer. My dad and I went there on Monday night. Dead. Less seating inside as well. It sucks. I hope they don't go out of business because Yums isn't THAT great. It's just a fad that needs to go away. I mean the idea of putting frogurt in a bowl and putting your own toppings on it is neat but, I prefer ice cream way more.
All the coldstones folded up here.
Oberweiss is my preference.
There's still one open in Seven Bridges, Rt. 53 and 75th.

Apparently Coldstone isn't exactly the best franchise to get into...many end up closing and experience slow traffic after a while:

http://www.unhappyfranchisee.com/category/franchisor/cold-stone-creamery/

Again, didn't know it was 5 dollars per scoop, at least I checked first. :p

I'm just tired of his incessant complaining about not having enough money and other excuses not to get rid of that dangerous heap he calls a car. Apparently (if you check the threads) so are many others.

He dumps the Failturn and this will stop.

Yeah I know...it's gone on for far too long. I'll make no mention of the car until I get a new one, unless this thing does something completely crazy like catch on fire or something. Promise :yes:

Oh geesh, I'd never ever go there 3 days a week...maybe once a month if that...that's insane.

So what you are saying is that he should go Cold Stone stone cold sober?

I reckon we have about 1000 proper, frequent regulars here. That 75c each to save this poor bastard from an horrific death on the freeway so he can die prematurely of type II diabetes caused my too much ice cream.

Someone work out how we can all do it and I'll kick the fund off with $5!

:lol:

He has been saying he is planing on buying other things too since that though, such as computer parts which is more than 5$ as well though, so I assume Spectre is just reminding him TO GET A BETTER CAR ALREADY. Your mitsu that has been on fire and my bug that always has something broken that needs to be fixed kick his stupid saturn's ass in reliability and that is pretty sad.
Also my credit card bill will tell you buying stuff like that will add up pretty fast.....

Yeah. I did buy the memory...:shifty:

Prepares for this: :idiot: but honestly, that's the first large purchase I made in at least 6 months. Yes it's a shame that 35 bucks counts as large. :p