Random Thoughts....

And you think you are the one to be trusted to dish it out?

Justice! No guns, no violence. Just copy and paste!

When you call the cops and they stand beside the criminal instead of the victim, yeah I do.

Keyed any cars lately? Why should we trust you again?

Cut my hair totally low and of course I come home to angry and sad looking parents.

Fuck that shit, I look good.

:threadnopics:

Parents never approve of your haircut.

<- plans for permanent straight hair nearing completion

This is me with my new haircut:

diesel.jpg

Cut my hair totally low and of course I come home to angry and sad looking parents.

Fuck that shit, I look good.

diesel.jpg

My mother today said I looked like one of the Bee Gees "The one with hair" apparently... She then said at least she wouldn't have to worry about becoming a grandmother for as long as I look like this... <_< Damn my parents cruel sense of humour.

Also:
You better not be granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should.

I'm not granny shifting.

Me: Dude I almost had some hair growth.
My head: You never had me, you never had your hair.
Random Crowd: OHHHHH DAYUUUMN SON.
Random Chick: <flops her breasts about>

diesel.jpg
No wonder the wimmins are hitting on you :p
My mother today said I looked like one of the Bee Gees "The one with hair" apparently... She then said at least she wouldn't have to worry about becoming a grandmother for as long as I look like this... <_< Damn my parents cruel sense of humour.

Also:
You better not be granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should.
Because you know, them rock stars never got any girls.
I'm not granny shifting.

Me: Dude I almost had some hair growth.
My head: You never had me, you never had your hair.
Random Crowd: OHHHHH DAYUUUMN SON.
Random Chick: <flops her breasts about>
And then Adunaphel stole them?

From LP's new signature:

"<coco> EllieZ's balls in mah mouth <3"

Gotta love #gear.

Last edited:
Welp, I just got off the phone with Source Interlink?I'll be starting on the 29th as an Associate Online Editor for Automotive.com. I'll be moving to LA in the next two weeks.

Finally, some good weather and a chance to put my gay little car to good use. If any FGers are around there, hit me up, yo.

Isn't Vin Disel gay?

:?
Dunno', perhaps you should ask his girlfriend... or his daughter. :p

Also to put it rather bluntly, I find many womenfolk want him in bed with them, performing certain bedroom activities... like reading and crochet.

Welp, I just got off the phone with Source Interlink?I'll be starting on the 29th as an Associate Online Editor for Automotive.com. I'll be moving to LA in the next two weeks.

Finally, some good weather and a chance to put my gay little car to good use. If any FGers are around there, hit me up, yo.

:cheers: Congrats! I hope you enjoy the new job and location.

Woot woot!

:devil:

Got to say, the guys modelling the clothes look genuinely strange, the sort of people who would murder their granny for her savings...

Although I like their selection of patterned jumpers. Some of their blazers look rather similar to my sportcoat, although mine is 35 years old and was quite a bit cheaper, I do like my bargains. :D

Perhaps the outdated crap I wear is coming back into fashion... or perhaps Topman just has the same grasp of fashion as where I usually shop, M&S... :lol:

I have long arms and legs and it probably doesn't help that I have a 12 inch waist, their clothes fit me and all the clothes sizes are the same... which means most importantly i'm in and out in 5 minutes.
I still don't know what the fuck is going on, with their site. :lol:

I will leave you a link to a Boing Boing article about "Gap?s Death-Camp Chic mannequins"

GAP is for jerks. Those legs are like a Lowry painting. :lol:

Isn't Vin Disel gay?

:?

"Smoke him."

Last edited:
Isn't Vin Disel gay?

From Wikipedia:
"I'm not gonna put it out there on a magazine cover like some other actors. I come from the Harrison Ford, Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino code of silence."
In other words, yes. Yes he is.

In other news, I was talking to a customer who provides corks to most of the wineries in the Napa Valley. I was very disappointed to learn that "cork soaker" is not an actual job in that industry.

(And why am I not surprised that LP has an autographed picture of Vin Diesel?)