Random Thoughts....

pot reduces eye pressure....just sayin'...

Maybe they are making a suggestion.
For fun, look at this picture's title. Does anyone else make the same rather comical reading error?

Last edited:
If you draw a beard and Manly clothes in the Right anime girl in Capt.70's picture, you end with an anime version of him :p
</random thought>

Last edited:
If you draw a beard and Manly clothes in the Right anime girl in Capt.70's picture, you end with an anime version of him :p
</random thought>

OH HAI!

sakurai-me2.jpg

My meme detector just started bleeping.......

I hope he has a cream for that

Heathrow, it sits just above my right ear and is dual function. Detects embrionic memes on the interwebz and plot devices on TV and in movies.

narf, you're talking balls! Or very close. And why the hell aren't you at Ringmeet?

narf, you're talking balls! Or very close. And why the hell aren't you at Ringmeet?

Scheduling problems from both directions before and after the meet. I'm starting three weeks of vacation today, going sailing starting tomorrow (probably Monday, huge downpours predicted all day tomorrow...). As a result I'd have to leave Ringmeet Saturday night, sleep, drive back up Sunday morning. That'd be all fine.
Initially I planned to get off work Friday around noon, drive down in the afternoon/evening, sleep, meet up with the meet Saturday morning. A whole day of Ringmeet = win. Trouble was, the schedule at work changed and we deployed another part of my current project onto the production environment, hence no leaving at noon. Everything went better than expected <insert meme from my post in the Ringmeet thread> and I got home around 6pm, could easily have become 8 or 9. No point in leaving Saturday in the morning for a few hours of Ringmeet only to drive back so soon.

I see. Thanks for the update.

If I never have to play Burnout 3 again, ill be a happy man.

/is stuck playing over and over and over with his cousin. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't only have 3 cars to choose from and didn't have to drive on the same track over and over. That's just annoying, as he doesn't have a memory card.

Last edited:
What are your guys' weekend plans?

My dad is changing his sacred thread so we gotta do some special prayers, which also means some delicious freakin Vadai:

l_vadai1.jpg

Then I'm going to hit up boomers with a friend to go go-karting and play some arcade games.

Sunday is just a chillax-and-do-nothing day, although I might pop into work for a lil bit.

What are your guys' weekend plans?

My mom's birthday party is today, so that, and watching my cousin who's visiting...will take up my time.

I wanted to get my resume rewritten but haven't had a chance for obvious reasons.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 6 am because the Dish Network guy is coming to set up the HD box and he'll "probably need in your room" says my uncle. So that'll be fun.

After that its the usual, resume tweaking when I can, hanging out with my mom, and spending time here. :)

Housework all done today - off to a Pistonheads supercar meeting in Salisbury tomorrow :D

Mostly my Watch movie you should've watched years ago extravaganza. Almost done with Indiana Jones. when done I'll check Batman begins/The dark knight. And then, I'll track Down the 1996 Season of SNL

Weekend plans? Well I worked already today (6:30-9:00 AM, great if you like the morning and because it's a short shift, but I usually can't fall asleep until midnight or so which means I only get about 4 1/2-5 hours of sleep before dragging myself to work). Only thing that is really annoying is that they said that they needed more closers and that I would be working later in the day, but now they decided last week that I should work quite early in the morning and sometimes through lunch (which ends at 2:00 PM).

The other part is that I need to go back to my other house and pick up my X220 I ordered, but they end up working me 5 days a week and my days off are split up so it would have to be a short trip back and forth. (300 miles in a day back and forth? Not exactly great especially since it's a more challenging drive than most freeways are through a 40 mile mountain pass.) :(

I'd also like to add that my work shoes make my feet smell REALLY BAD. I walked out of my room for just a minute and when I re-entered my room it was like OH WOW gross. Perhaps it is time to invest in some shoe freshener stuff to at least help a bit with the gross smell.

Last edited:
niece's 1st bday. which means i'm manning the grill while everyone else eats.