Random Thoughts....

My windshield is cracked.

fuuuuuu.gif

What are your guys' weekend plans?

Puttered around the Morton Arboretum with my parents. They suggested I work there as a guide, I know everything about the place. I have walked every trail, every road, every service road and made my own trails through the trees.

My dad is changing his sacred thread so we gotta do some special prayers

Pardon my ignorance, but may you explain?

^
Get a "recycled" one from a junkyard, less dollar.

:smile:

That's one way to approach it. I, however, would prefer to set the damn thing on fire and collect some insurance. :unamused:

I have the next two days off. I plan on doing absolutely nothing because next weekend will be hell as I have to work and don't get to do anything fun.

responsibility = suck

Just gotten back from 8 hours at the hospital, seems like after 12 or so years my eye problems have resurfaced. I was sent home with meds and an appointment for Sunday, so don't really know how bad or (relatively) good it is.

The worst part is this is most probably due to my own neglect, so keep your fingers crossed my stupidity doesn't lead to permanent vision loss or other eye complications.

Seriously, I have almost no useful vision in one eye and the other eye is quite bad in itself so there really isn't much room left before my vision is so poor that it's a legitimate handicap. :(

Hope it all works out. Take better care of yourself, you will thank you for it.

Tasty Indian food looks tasty.

I need to try a lobster roll sometime. Lobster and mayonnaise are two of my favorite foods.

My mom's birthday party is today, so that, and watching my cousin who's visiting...will take up my time.

I wanted to get my resume rewritten but haven't had a chance for obvious reasons.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 6 am because the Dish Network guy is coming to set up the HD box and he'll "probably need in your room" says my uncle. So that'll be fun.

After that its the usual, resume tweaking when I can, hanging out with my mom, and spending time here. :)

Have fun dude, although dish network shit sounds sucky.

Housework all done today - off to a Pistonheads supercar meeting in Salisbury tomorrow :D

\o/

Mostly my Watch movie you should've watched years ago extravaganza. Almost done with Indiana Jones. when done I'll check Batman begins/The dark knight. And then, I'll track Down the 1996 Season of SNL

You haven't seen Dark Knight yet? Whaaaaaa

niece's 1st bday. which means i'm manning the grill while everyone else eats.

Just keep eating while at the grill, who's gonna stop you?

Puttered around the Morton Arboretum with my parents. They suggested I work there as a guide, I know everything about the place. I have walked every trail, every road, every service road and made my own trails through the trees.

Yeaaa, you should do that if you find it relaxing. Good work sir.

Tasty Indian food looks tasty.

I fax ju some.

K so the update for Saturday: Took care of housework in the morning. Ate vadai in the afternoon for lunch with Puliyodharai (tamarind rice). Went to boomers and hit up DDR with my labmate Natalie and decided to take my heart rate monitor/calorimeter with me. Burned 1152 calories. We also hit up the gokarts and i totally crashed into my labmate coming into a corner, caused her to spin sideways. I thought they were going to eject us, but they let us keep going :lol:

Now back home to hear some lectures on Bhagavad Gita for a little bit, check out some shit online, eat dinner at home and then off with a friend to see Final Destination 5 at 10 in the freakin night!

What an insane day.

Now back home to hear some lectures on Bhagavad Gita for a little bit, check out some shit online, eat dinner at home and then off with a friend to see Final Destination 5 at 10 in the freakin night!

What an insane day.

10pm is nothing, some of my crazy ass friends hit up the midnight and later showings of Harry Potter, and other movies that came out recently.

I never went, but then again I don't like seeing movies in theaters too much.

I am le tired but can't get to sleep :(

Military parade here today, spotted an SAS officer in the crowd of Belgian veterans. Looks like I saw some members of the 5th Special Air Service.

Last edited:
It is? :p

Good thing I measured the garage for an apartment I was looking at, car wouldn't of fitted (in which case I think saying it has a carpark is a bit bullshit)