Random Thoughts....

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
^
Jay, go to Herpderp thread stat, and confess!

And reps to both, because that made me LOL so much. :lol:

Reactions: Jay

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Sweet! You even changed the wheel color to match!

I have a new avatar... again.
I was tempted to remove the light bar and front thingie but the picture is way too small.
Enjoy your avatar. :D

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Walking home there was a rag and bone man at the top of street.

This guy walked out of his house: "Is that the new horse?"
Rag and bone man: "Yeah, I won it on the cards"

Worst/best poker game ever?

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
Walking home there was a rag and bone man at the top of street.

This guy walked out of his house: "Is that the new horse?"
Rag and bone man: "Yeah, I won it on the cards"

Worst/best poker game ever?
I can read and understand all of the individual words of this post, and yet taken as a whole, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
I was intending to give you positive rep, but instead it was negative. :idiot: I will make it up.

I can feel my face burning up right now, I am so embarrassed.
No worries, I thought your comment was funny when paired with the neg rep. I didn't realize how attached people had become to my Sexy Stig avatar. Who knows, he may return someday....possibly with inverted colors?

Last edited:

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Aww, I'll miss sexy Stig. He's my av elsewheres, though, soooo...great minds, awesome, etc., etc.

I'm actually sleepy! nn! :D

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Was having frozen yogurt, and it was melting and spilling a little bit so i grabbed a paper towel and put it underneath. It still somehow managed to leak a teeny bit onto the surface, and now my desk tastes like vanilla malt.

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
My upstairs neighbor has apparently decided that tonight is a good night to beat the living sh!t out of his girlfriend/significant other while using the furniture as part of the event. Quite noisy. Local cat populace much disturbed.

Got quieter after the police I sent for arrived a few moments ago. Cats apparently pleased with decrease in volume.

Hopefully he'll get carted off to the local hoosegow; I *really* hate guys that beat on women without their consent or without a real, defensible, rational provocation.

Edit/Update: Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to jail he goes. He wants to beat on his (Japanese national) girl, he can go somewhere else. Cops didn't seem too amused by his behavior, either, especially when he started shouting at them. Buh-bye!

Last edited:

Old Lace

Edit/Update: Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to jail he goes. He wants to beat on his (Japanese national) girl, he can go somewhere else. Cops didn't seem too amused by his behavior, either, especially when he started shouting at them. Buh-bye!
Good. I can't stand anyone like that either.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Nice one Spectre.

Now tell us you got the girl's number? The movies are correct, right? The girl always goes for the guy who saves her from getting beat on.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Yarr. Awake at 4 AM. I suppose that awake after a short nap beats being awake all night?

zookiemike

Car(s)
83 Ranger,91 STANG,82 ft500,99xrl650
Awake at 5am banging dubstep and just chillin :D
Im super happy. Kinda met a chick.. Known her And about her for years, Shes cute. Has two kids tho... erhhhmm idk

Drinkin:cheers:
finalgear FTW

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
Is Stella Artois the Coors of Belgium/Europe?

:cry: :cry:
Basicly yes, while still higher in quality then the (global) average commercial lager it is one of our most mass-produced and commonly found beers and it is one of the pillars Inbev's evil empire rests on, as a result it has gone to SHIT over the years thanks to people in charge who can't tell the difference between a brewingkettle and their own ass.

To add insult to injury Inbev ups the price and tries to peddle it as a luxurybeer overseas....wich is like painting a Fiat Panda red, calling it a supercar and asking a million bucks for it. 'because it's form Italy'

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Basicly yes, while still higher in quality then the (global) average commercial lager it is one of our most mass-produced and commonly found beers and it is one of the pillars Inbev's evil empire rests on, as a result it has gone to SHIT over the years thanks to people in charge who can't tell the difference between a brewingkettle and their own ass.

To add insult to injury Inbev ups the price and tries to peddle it as a luxurybeer overseas....wich is like painting a Fiat Panda red, calling it a supercar and asking a million bucks for it. 'because it's form Italy'
QFT.

And then in spite of the advertising (Stella Artois - Reassuringly Expensive) it gets discounted heavily by Ukanian supermarkets, bought in quantity by chavs and has subsequently earned the nickname "Wife Beater".

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
To add insult to injury Inbev ups the price and tries to peddle it as a luxurybeer overseas....wich is like painting a Fiat panda red, calling it a supercar and asking a million bucks for it. 'because it's form Italy'
That was the 500... technically a panda, don't tell the idiots who bought this.

Likes a Stella