Random Thoughts....

Home, pft, just stay then, U-rope is awesome :mrgreen:
I could deal with this. Anybody hiring an English-speaking Puffalump expert? :lol:

Suddenly, your avatar makes sense. Could he be receiving a visit from the Equalizer soon?

No comment.

In other news, if anyone's on I-35/US-75/I-29 today and you see a silver F-150 hauling a black motorcycle moving at a high rate of speed, that's CrazyJeeper making the run up to his new home of North Dakota.

What exactly are you doing, Legacies or something similar?

It's a home-brewed thing, a group of people from Gothenburg have put it together. I'll tell more when i get back, just on my way out the door.

I think I've figured out tonight's nuisance that's keeping me from sleep: I can't get comfy.

My ankle hurts for no reason and I've been tossing, turning, and trying to crack the pain out of my ankle all night. It's my right ankle, too...maybe it wants more use than I've given it recently? This calls for driving...somewhere. Dunno where. Somewhere. Later.

Now I'd like to sleep. I'm typing all derp like I'm sleepy, but no sleep. FML.

Oops - I +repped you, and now it's 1979:

Not quite the same.

Yeah, I noticed that. I was hoping I would would a + rep to 1969( my year of birth). I had already thought of a bunch of good stuff to post for 69, but 79, that was a bad year.

Yeah, I noticed that. I was hoping I would would a + rep to 1969( my year of birth). I had already thought of a bunch of good stuff to post for 69, but 79, that was a bad year.

Well if enough people -rep him maybe it could get to that :mrgreen:

GRtak, looks like you've been repped again!

Hoverboard.png

BMW-633-Future-25.jpg

attachment.php

back+to+future+hydrator.jpg

Well, two years off, but...you know.

[video=youtube;izQB2-Kmiic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic[/video]

Got back to the office after a morning out at client meetings to discover I had been fraped thus:

I would just like to thank all of my friends and family in this difficult period - I have decided to finally come out as Gay and thoroughly enjoyed Gay Pride last week !!!

Silly boys didn't realise one thing. I never, ever, split infinitives. Nice try lads, better luck next time! :p

*SIGH* My product design performed much poorer in the lab experiment than in CFD. Now I'm worried that I made a hiccup somewhere in the boundary conditions :?

Toy Poodles apparently now cost more than rickhamiltons car budget, finalgear, help me come up with some cheap cars names I can refer to future dog as. Mom will object but she spent half the time calling Joe "fluffy dog" so she has no case in this argument.

Sandy says "pee-cahn."

I'm not buying it. Maybe Oklahoman? Arkansan? Not Texan.

We need a video with the proper accent. DO IT!

Hey...1979 wasn?t so bad. :(

Toy Poodles apparently now cost more than rickhamiltons car budget, finalgear, help me come up with some cheap cars names I can refer to future dog as. Mom will object but she spent half the time calling Joe "fluffy dog" so she has no case in this argument.

Marina if it's a girl.

I was going to suggest "Yugo".

But, "Yugo - STAY!" might be a bit confusing.

How about Panda? My avatar approves of that name.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF