Random Thoughts....

What a tragedy at Pukkelpop, first one of the best performances I've seen (Modestep), 30 degrees, everyone enjoying themselves and the next thing you know there's water and mud upto your knees, stages are demolished, trees unrooted, tents flying everywhere, structures coming down, chaos, panic.

My girlfriend and I got very lucky because we were standing where large pieces of debris hit moments after we got the hell out.

On my life's "To Do" list: Travel to beaches around the world and bury metal object engraved with the phrase, "Ok, now you hide!"

Reactions: MWF
Toy Poodles apparently now cost more than rickhamiltons car budget, finalgear, help me come up with some cheap cars names I can refer to future dog as. Mom will object but she spent half the time calling Joe "fluffy dog" so she has no case in this argument.

Dolly, which is what I tend to call Triumph Dolomites. :lol:

What a tragedy at Pukkelpop, first one of the best performances I've seen (Modestep), 30 degrees, everyone enjoying themselves and the next thing you know there's water and mud upto your knees, stages are demolished, trees unrooted, tents flying everywhere, structures coming down, chaos, panic.

My girlfriend and I got very lucky because we were standing where large pieces of debris hit moments after we got the hell out.

Wow, dude I am glad that you and your girlfriend are both safe, but sorry for all your fellow countrymen & those visitors who lost their lives.

Big, bad tragic mess which made the BBC News over here as well.

:(

Toy Poodles apparently now cost more than rickhamiltons car budget, finalgear, help me come up with some cheap cars names I can refer to future dog as. Mom will object but she spent half the time calling Joe "fluffy dog" so she has no case in this argument.

Rover if it's a boy!

Princess if it is a girl.

Found on ze interwebs: I'm sure, MANY years from now, some scientist will one day figure out there is an actual effect of an IT person standing next to a machine that is broken. And it will be on the quantum level.

I get a feeling that may just actually happen

Last edited:
I just saved my department a ton of money by pointing out a billing error from our parent company that has been going on for far too long.

I was rewarded for my good deed. Feels good. ^_^

Congratulations.

We just cancelled our quarterly mail outs. Saves a ton of money. We realised our clients didn't give a crap about it when we forgot to do it at the end of the 2009/10 financial year. Not a single person rang up to ask where their statement was. So, spoke to a few people, realised all we were doing was wasting money and killing trees, so thus the end of a multi-page print out to ~12000 clients every quarter.

30 phone calls thus far though.... :wall: (fingers crossed for no more)

Here is an attempt by my hometown to do a promotional video

Glamour and nightlife: 2 things I tend not to associate with the craptacular craptacle that is Taiyuan, a city that would probably kill you if continued inhaling its air for more than an hour.

Carbage however; maybe. But only driven by rich dweebs who couldn't look more out of place.

If the above video has somehow miraculously made you want to visit Taiyuan, be warned that Taiyuan is not Tokyo. You do not come to Taiyuan for pretty lights. You come there either because you're unlucky or an idiot. Think of Lagos or Detroit if you want some idea of what it's like there.

Last edited:
Inside out grilled cheese.

NOM NOM NOM NOM

How's that diet going? :mad:

Diet is going just swimmingly dude. Haven't been gorging myself on fatty foods, haven't even had a desire to have tons of chocolate.

My trainer said yesterday that I was really losing weight and it's really showing, I've lost a significant amount of my paunch and feel good about it. She gave me a thorough set of muscle-building exercises to do on the days I'm not training with her, and I just bought a huge tub of muscle milk to aid in protein intake.

It's just a grilled cheese, I'm hungry.

Chillaaaaax

Diet is going just swimmingly dude. Haven't been gorging myself on fatty foods, haven't even had a desire to have tons of chocolate.

My trainer said yesterday that I was really losing weight and it's really showing, I've lost a significant amount of my paunch and feel good about it. She gave me a thorough set of muscle-building exercises to do on the days I'm not training with her, and I just bought a huge tub of muscle milk to aid in protein intake.

It's just a grilled cheese, I'm hungry.

Chillaaaaax

Lol, as long as you aren't succumbing too often. It was the inverse part of the grilled cheese that had me worried. I imagined two fat slices of cheese with a bit of bread inside. Ultra fatass move.

Lol, as long as you aren't succumbing too often. It was the inverse part of the grilled cheese that had me worried. I imagined two fat slices of cheese with a bit of bread inside. Ultra fatass move.

2 slices of sourdough bread, tiiiiiiiiiny teeeny bit of butter to coat the pan, little bit of shredded cheese on one slice. Flip other slice on top, tiny bit of shredded cheese on top of that slice. Flip both slices. Tiny bit of cheese on top of the other.

And I have never made this before, just hankered for one for some reason.

And speaking of which, brb gym.

Couple students in the lab left spilled concentrated sodium hydroxide on the bench. Consequently, my left thumb no longer has a fingerprint.

2 slices of sourdough bread, fuckload of butter to coat the pan, fuckload of shredded cheese on one slice. Flip other slice on top, fuckload of shredded cheese on top of that slice. Flip both slices. Fuckload of cheese on top of the other.

And speaking of which, brb gym.

Now that's more like my kinda grilled cheese sammich. Well, cheese toastie. I'm one of the only people I know who actually USES their Breville on a regular basis. :lol:

*Fuckload is an actual unit of measurement... :p

2 slices of sourdough bread, tiiiiiiiiiny teeeny bit of butter to coat the pan, little bit of shredded cheese on one slice. Flip other slice on top, tiny bit of shredded cheese on top of that slice. Flip both slices. Tiny bit of cheese on top of the other.

And speaking of which, brb gym

Wheres the Worcestershire sauce?

Here is an attempt by my hometown to do a promotional video

Glamour and nightlife: 2 things I tend not to associate with the craptacular craptacle that is Taiyuan, a city that would probably kill you if continued inhaling its air for more than an hour.

Carbage however; maybe. But only driven by rich dweebs who couldn't look more out of place.

If the above video has somehow miraculously made you want to visit Taiyuan, be warned that Taiyuan is not Tokyo. You do not come to Taiyuan for pretty lights. You come there either because you're unlucky or an idiot. Think of Lagos or Detroit if you want some idea of what it's like there.

I dunno, sometimes a firefight sounds like a good idea. :p