Random Thoughts....

Dad, why you not happy with my payments to you?

He asked me tonight about raising the 200 a month I have to pay for my transmission rebuild back in June. Every time I buy stuff he has been since asking how much it cost. Why is it his business to know? Like today, I bought shocks, a necessity. I really wanted the $167 for 4 from Monroe but I knew he would get pissed so I went for the 80 bucks a set. Still got pissed.

I'm not late on payments and I NEVER go out with people because of the money payment thing.

/rant

Apologies again for ranting and raving but it sucks being young and living at home.

Dad, why you not happy with my payments to you?

He asked me tonight about raising the 200 a month I have to pay for my transmission rebuild back in June. Every time I buy stuff he has been since asking how much it cost. Why is it his business to know? Like today, I bought shocks, a necessity. I really wanted the $167 for 4 from Monroe but I knew he would get pissed so I went for the 80 bucks a set. Still got pissed.

I'm not late on payments and I NEVER go out with people because of the money payment thing.

/rant

Apologies again for ranting and raving but it sucks being young and living at home.

Have you tried reassuring him that you have enough money to pay him back each month, while buying necessities that are needed elsewhere?

Yeah, they're not convinced.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/ct/ctn91/2011/08/20/index.png

Last edited:
Asshole keeps trying to hack my girlfriend's e-mail so that he can get ahold of one of her friends email addresses and stalk her online. I'm trying to decide what to do with the fucker.

gonna see bob dylan tomorrow. fuck yeah.

I'm halfway across Pennsylvania right now. Before I left, I bought a GoPro camera and a roll bar mount for my car. This is a shot of me, crossing the George Washington Bridge.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/21/GOPR0211.JPG

I'm halfway across Pennsylvania right now. Before I left, I bought a GoPro camera and a roll bar mount for my car. This is a shot of me, crossing the George Washington Bridge.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/21/GOPR0211.JPG

When you gettin' 'ere, brah?

Asshole keeps trying to hack my girlfriend's e-mail so that he can get ahold of one of her friends email addresses and stalk her online. I'm trying to decide what to do with the fucker.

Making him the guest of honor at a luau is always a popular pastime.

Last edited:
Doesn't putting your dick in crazy make them 100000000000000000x more crazy?

Nah. Putting your dick in just engages the crazy. There's this little microswitch right by the G-Spot and...........

Making him the guest of honor at a luau is always a popular pastime.

Anyone want to go to Iowa for a week?

I'm thinking of notifying his wife; I would contact him directly, but this has been going on for years and trying to hack my girlfriends e-mail is just the latest tactic.

So this dude, sorry douche, wants to stalk your girlfriend's friend and is trying to get to her via your gf's email account while simultaneously being married to someone else?

Meanwhile you are thinking of notifying his wife?

What you should be doing is tracking him down on Facebook, then going through his friend list (sounds like that list won't be a long one) and then detailing his activities to every person on there as well as notifying his wife and preferably his mother as well.

What?

Spectre isn't here so someone had to give him a few tips.

I don't want to bump the "Things We Love" thread, so I'll just post this here:

NEW MUTHERFLIPPIN' EARPHONES. :cool:

So......

HWFT decided it would be a good idea to mow the back lawn for the new people who will move in here on Wednesday. In her pyjamas.

It won't seem like such a good idea when she logs onto Facebook later and sees her new profile picture!

:evil:

I don't want to bump the "Things We Love" thread, so I'll just post this here:

NEW MUTHERFLIPPIN' EARPHONES. :cool:

What kind? I've always been a fan of Shure's. I've had the treat to hear the $500 a pair and the difference is crazy. I'm sort of a Shure fanboy. Not that having a friend who's dad works for Shure helps.

So this dude, sorry douche, wants to stalk your girlfriend's friend and is trying to get to her via your gf's email account while simultaneously being married to someone else?

Meanwhile you are thinking of notifying his wife?

What you should be doing is tracking him down on Facebook, then going through his friend list (sounds like that list won't be a long one) and then detailing his activities to every person on there as well as notifying his wife and preferably his mother as well.

What?

Spectre isn't here so someone had to give him a few tips.

I have other ideas I'm just collecting information on him right now, notifying his wife is my nicest idea. As for his mother it won't do any good because when he hack his main targets facebook back in high school she defended him and it was very obvious from what I was told.

Back after two days of geekness, had a great time. Now it's just to relax the rest of the evening, tomorrow is another working day.