Random Thoughts....

Jay

the fool on the hill
I guess I shouldn't post the lovely nidoking picture I just made though then? :p
Do what you want, love. I am just expressing frustration at my inability to fit in.

And i'll bring my Doc Who thoughts to another thread to end the confusion.
Don't alter thing for the sake of...me. Cause really, my existence here is marginal at best.

I am pretty depressed, can you tell? I got my divorce papers yesterday.

LP

Constipated Gangbanger
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Don't alter thing for the sake of...me. Cause really, my existence here is marginal at best.

I am pretty depressed, can you tell? I got my divorce papers yesterday.
Fuck it dude, we'll marry you. You're a significant and important member of this forum.

Reactions: Jay

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
So was I! :eek:

Actually, no. I just want to feel like I am a participant with the rest of you, cause I have no idea what you are all on about. :( Same goes for all those F**KING Pokemon references. Sometimes I feel like I am ten years too old to participate here.
nah you just need to access the part of the brain that remains 10 years old. the part that goes wow at lightsabers and x-wing fighters. its a great way to beat the blues.

Well doctor who kind of predates everyone because it is so long I cannot watch it because I have no idea where to start. :lol:

I guess I shouldn't post the lovely nidoking picture I just made though then? :p
while there's so many episodes of Doctor Who, if you honestly want to give it a go. then i recommend begining with the relaunch and Christopher Eccleston's first episode 1x01: "Rose". It Acts as a primer for the series and you don't need the previous 26 year backstory to understand whats going on. also the best thing about that is after 13 episodes, you reach the David Tennant era and the show really hits its stride.

Last edited:

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
So was I! :eek:

Actually, no. I just want to feel like I am a participant with the rest of you, cause I have no idea what you are all on about. :( Same goes for all those F**KING Pokemon references. Sometimes I feel like I am ten years too old to participate here.
Meh, I feel the same, do not care, besides I can out Tranformers fanboywank the lottaya anyday. :p

Seriously Jay, though days man, but DO NOT let it affect everything and the way you see yourself, dark spirals and all that, sure you know thinkingpatterns are very important in dealing with depressed states.
Btw, your existence here is NOT marginal !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay

Jay

the fool on the hill
Fuck it dude, we'll marry you. You're a significant and important member of this forum.
nah you just need to access the part of the brain that remains 10 years old. the part that goes wow at lightsabers and x-wing fighters. its a great way to beat the blues.
Seconded.
Seriously Jay, though days man, but DO NOT let it affect everything and the way you see yourself, dark spirals and all that, sure you know thinkingpatterns are very important in dealing with depressed states.
Btw, your existence here is NOT marginal !
Me reading the replies: :cry: I had to dash into the back and well...sob.

Big boys don't cry, Big boys don't cry, Big boys don't cry, Big boys don't cry, Big boys don't cry....

OK! Enough of me. So how about that sports team that won that thing?

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
already seeing posts relating to it spring up on twitter. really is the 21st century when the news is being relayed quicker through the internet than the media.

McLightning95

Mustang Girl
Car(s)
04 Mazda3 -- 99 Ranger
WTF, I felt an earthquake. Apparently the entire east coast was hit. A Qadaffi doomsday weapon perhaps?
Felt it down here too. My dog was freaking out about 10mintues before it hit here. Wonder if he knew what was up. Weirdest feeling ever.

They are calling it a 5.9 at the moment. Link

Last edited:

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
hope you're all doing good. i have no idea how the quake levels work but hopefully it didn't do anything too damaging.

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
The Richter Scale is logarithmic: therefore, every time the number goes up by 1, the actual quake level is multiplied by 10. 5.9 isn't too bad, I believe Japan suffered an 8.9 earlier this year. So yeah, hopefully the damage over there isn't too bad. :)

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
Earthquake strikes US east coast

A magnitude 5.8 earthquake has struck the east coast of the United States. The quake hit at 13.51 local time (17.51 GMT) and was felt in Washington and New York, the French news agency AFP reported. The US Geological Survey said the earthquake was centred some 9 miles (15km) from the town of Mineral, in the state of Virginia. The Pentagon and US Capitol Building in Washington were evacuated, along with some buildings in New York City.
BBC News

skidd

i've lived in california for 5 years now, and so far i haven't felt a thing. but there's a 5.9 in friggin virginia? weirdness.

SpitfireMK461

Car(s)
2013 Mini Cooper S
The Richter Scale is logarithmic: therefore, every time the number goes up by 1, the actual quake level is multiplied by 10. 5.9 isn't too bad, I believe Japan suffered an 8.9 earlier this year. So yeah, hopefully the damage over there isn't too bad. :)
It's not bad but it is an extremely rare event in this area. Certainly my first earthquake experience and I can say it was not comfortable.

EDIT: Biggest quake in Virginia since 1897 apparently.

Last edited:

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
who cares about scary or sinister! calvin&hobbes are awesome, i'd wear a shirt of those two any day! :shakefist:
I wouldn't, because I know Bill Watterson didn't approve the usage of his art for that shirt. He never does, which is why I don't buy any C&H merchandise.

MadCat360

Forum Addict
Car(s)
*Carless* Waaahhh
i've lived in california for 5 years now, and so far i haven't felt a thing. but there's a 5.9 in friggin virginia? weirdness.
I'm not surprised, San Fran doesn't get much. If you want action you gotta be closer to the valley. Or go south.

Emarline

Car(s)
Crosstown buses
Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but I didn't feel a damn thing. :dunno: And I'm ~100 miles south of Labcoatguy.