Random Thoughts....

Well gee LP how were you on the internet then? Via tin can and string.

Oh wait you already said.

:p

Not sure if should be ashamed or not, I drove outside of the city for the first time today. Went on a.... lol, field trip to a fort/museum place thing, the kind that has a bunch of old buildings that got moved there. Spent the whole day hunched over a sketchbook drawing buildings and stuff. My back is pain.

I think it's a talent men have :p

[Jerry Seinfeld]Men hunt and women nest![/Seinfeld]. No, but it's totally an evolutionary thing, just like how women have more peripheral vision.

Last edited:
It's a rare occurrence, very rare. Most of the time I start writing a sentence, next thing I'm browsing Carsales looking at used MX-5's for no reason whatsoever and I've forgotten what I was trying to say. At least, that's what happened when I tried to start on Friday evening. :lol:

:lmao:

When I was at uni, it was incredible how the housework was up to date, the indoor plants got repotted, the car was always clean, shopping was done, but the schoolwork.....

brain, i would really like to sleep now. if you can arrange that i'd be very happy.
sincerely
body.

i thought i'd numb the brain with boring tv, help sleep. how would i know the brain would find documentaries about various wildlife interesting. DAMN YOU BRAIN!

Been working on a uni assignment since 8:30am without a break..

WAT IS MY LYFE

:wall:

You're complaining about 3 hours! :p

Dad sent me a card for my birthday coming up, and man did it remind me that we have nearly the same sort of writing. His is a bit more... curvy looking (oddly?) because occasionally some of his dots (i's, colons, periods) are the bubble sort (And he's over the age of 50).

Makes it tough to figure out who wrote what sometimes because we both sort of do the whole half cursive-esque print and genuinely write in the same way, but he doesn't write as fast as I do so mine looks a bit messier and harder to read most of the time.

Yeah, I'm not sure where I'm going with that, but my Dad and I have the same personality type exactly. (We both take those personality tests and we both get the same thing.)

Good morning ...

:lmao:

When I was at uni, it was incredible how the housework was up to date, the indoor plants got repotted, the car was always clean, shopping was done, but the schoolwork.....

+1 for the procrastination train, I completely and utterly bombed my maths exam yesterday and today I'm supposed to be doing an architecture assignment except although I'm getting through it, it really is quite terrible. Oh and I'm sick and I have an English exam on Monday...uh huh.. I wish life had a pause button. For the moment however I've decided to give up and drink my tea and watch Nigella Lawson.

Last edited:
I should teach you guys the secret procrastinators' handshake... Tomorrow.

I can't make up my mind as to whether or not I should learn it.

I can has holidays! :) And luckily, I just found a hotel at the East Frisian coast for a few days next week. :w00t:

Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky?try to take over the world!
And one day they will - they will, I say! - manage it. Just like one day Steve McQueen will make the jump over the second lot of barbed wire!