Random Thoughts....

Yeah, they say wep can be cracked in under a minute whereas wpa takes a good half hour.

I'm so desperately looking for something to do now... I'm tired, and know I should sleep. But sleeping means the first day of work and school, as well as the official end of summer for me. Damn. Back to school it seems, then.

You go to a school on the quarter system, huh?

Yeah, don't worry going back to school is a drag. I never look forward to it because I always find more interesting stuff to do than school work. =P Although I have gotten some of my reading done, it's totally boring.:(

Yep, one of the UC schools. Start later and and end earlier than everyone else but I still complain lol.

Yeah, but I think the quarter system is tougher work than semester system. Although, we are in school much longer (more agony xD). Getting over a month on winter break is very nice compared to most community colleges. Get out mid December (usually 17th, 18th or so) and then return sometime after the 20th of January.

Some CSUs go by the quarter system, I know a couple of people attending schools that use the quarter system. (Two I know for sure are Cal Poly Pomona and CSULA.)

Somtimes I run across stuff that just makes me ask why? In this case, how is this any better than a traditional method? Why not just get a good old fashioned record player?

WHY ARE ALL THE GIRLS I LIKE ALREADY TAKEN?

Because all the guys figured out who the crazies are and leave them be and go out with the not crazy girls?

One of my friends IRL only attracts crazy girls. It's pretty funny because they all get super possessive of him and argue on his Facebook wall. He just tries to stay out of it, but that can be tough.

yay my superannuation fund didn't lose all my money :p

Somtimes I run across stuff that just makes me ask why? In this case, how is this any better than a traditional method? Why not just get a good old fashioned record player?
Why listen to a record on the device it was meant to be played on when you could have an awful sounding version played on a device that also destroys the record? :lol:

Stupid gimmicky crap, really need to get myself a decent turntable at some point....

Because most turntables are not portable (in the modern sense).

Yeah, they say wep can be cracked in under a minute whereas wpa takes a good half hour.

WEP is crackable in under 15mins with the right tools using a combination of brute-force and weaknesses in the system. WPA-TKIP is crackable in under 5mins because TKIP has been completely broken. WPA-AES is the only real choice and essentially requires you to bruteforce a packet. Depending on how difficult your password is to guess, it can take a hugely long amount of time.

Gah. I couldn't even sleep last night on Tramadol. My back hurt, then it didn't, then I just lied awake in a weird kind of numb state.

*opens gun cabinet*