Random Thoughts....

I am sad that my neighborhood has run out of children, so mom won't even let me decorate for halloween this year. :(
BUT IT IS FAVORITE HOLIDAY. *gloom*

Soooo. I drowned my phone in the toilet this morning. Loverly start to the week. :(

*Replace the wine with Bulmers and that's me right now.

Soooo. I drowned my phone in the toilet this morning. Loverly start to the week. :(

you mean it didn't survive? i only drowned my phone in a glass of water i had at the side of my bed, but after i fished it out it was still on...

I took the battery out and everything. (Can't seem to find the sim, which is weird :S) Dad's going to take a look at it later, but it's not looking good :( (Also, I'm nt entirely sure if the bowl was totally flushed...)

I guess I'll be getting my birthday pressy a little earlier than anticipated.

Because all the guys figured out who the crazies are and leave them be and go out with the not crazy girls?

One of my friends IRL only attracts crazy girls. It's pretty funny because they all get super possessive of him and argue on his Facebook wall. He just tries to stay out of it, but that can be tough.

Possibly true, although one girl who I knew was taken was pretty crazy herself. Do-Not-Want. That sucks for your friend. A woman under distress is tough enough... a crazy woman under distress is like adding nukes to your morning commute.

Because the forbidden fruit is always the most tasty one?

So... you're saying I should try for the ones that are taken anyway?

Because your taste in women is just too normal.

Don't worry, you're not alone with that problem.

Saw a cute girl on campus, she was talking loudly on the phone (which is just a minor annoyance), and then thinking she was all alone, she starts picking her nose as if she's searching for buried treasure. Yeaaaaa...no.

I met a girl yesterday... she's a redditor, she loves math and physics and doesn't find that shit appalling. She also likes to do graphic design work and is into video games.... add her on facebook.... "In a relationship with douchebag art major McGee". Whyyyyyyyyy.

10.png

That shouldn't stop you.

If I understand what you're saying then yes. I'm going to continue being myself, but I may hit on one of the girls I met recently.

I feel your pain...

Yeah bro. Where have all the chickies gone..ooooh.

Have you tried boys?

Nah I don't wanna go down yours and MWFs route.

I am sad that my neighborhood has run out of children, so mom won't even let me decorate for halloween this year. :(
BUT IT IS FAVORITE HOLIDAY. *gloom*

Your mom bought a Saturn. Her argument is invalid.

I met a girl yesterday... she's a redditor, she loves math and physics and doesn't find that shit appalling. She also likes to do graphic design work and is into video games.... add her on facebook.... "In a relationship with douchebag art major McGee". Whyyyyyyyyy.

What is it with guys that do art? They seem to swan around with the girls I would give several limbs for and then act all "oh, yeah, whatever" about everything. Then girls are like "He's so deep, he does art, its how he expresses himself, *points to random colours splattered on a canvas*, isn't it great?". (It seems there isn't a smiley that accurately represents my fustration/confusion, I am disappoint...)

Guys who can play guitar badly have the same effect. I play piano badly, Y U NO GO OUT WITH ME???

In other news I have to stop saying yes to people. So far I have several tables to write up in HTML, and somebody wants me to draw them, and Dad has a stack of paperwork for me to re-write/organise. :rolleyes:

girls I would give several limbs for

There's that mentality, for one. Sure, you're going to reply "oh I didn't really mean that lol" but it tells a lot when you let it slip Freudianly. Uncalculated (or subtly-calculated) nonchalance helps.

Reactions: LP
There's that mentality, for one. Sure, you're going to reply "oh I didn't really mean that lol" but it tells a lot when you let it slip Freudianly.
I don't quite get your point, but you're right... One limb, max.

Because I'm worth it bitches! :cool:

NoNeedForAChestWig said:
Maybe I should stop learning, so I can stay at my current level of inability.

Get to the stage where you know 3-4 chords that sound good when strummed, then stop, past there is too much effort for small gains. Just don't do what I did and learn 2 chords and then think "Fuck this, I'm going back to piano". :lol:

katwalk said:
My mother owns a 2010 Outback.
She did have a PT Cruiser though...

My AUNT bought a Saturn. My mother owns a 2010 Outback.

This is what I get for trying to crack a joke. My brain goes into "derp" mode... :p

I don't quite get your point, but you're right... One limb, max.

Because I'm worth it bitches! :cool:

He means don't put chicks on a damn pedestal just because they look cute or like something that you also like.

She did have a PT Cruiser though...
Mother says she liked the "funablity of the drive" :)blink: I thought it drove like a van...) the moon roof, and that she could fit an entire christmas tree in the back, that the "size was perfect" (in other words fit lots of shit but still still was easily maneuverable) and that it was not boring.
Basically she found it fun. She does not like beige things, it was good at not being boring. I will add the seatbelt placement was far superior to the outback for a short person (which both of us are) and it was comfortable to be in for long trips. The interior plastics were also fairly high quality, so as the person who is usually in the passenger seat it was fine.

What is it with guys that do art? They seem to swan around with the girls I would give several limbs for and then act all "oh, yeah, whatever" about everything. Then girls are like "He's so deep, he does art, its how he expresses himself, *points to random colours splattered on a canvas*, isn't it great?". (It seems there isn't a smiley that accurately represents my fustration/confusion, I am disappoint...)

Guys who can play guitar badly have the same effect. I play piano badly, Y U NO GO OUT WITH ME???

Forget art. Fine art is for the pretentious. :p On the other hand, all the girls I hang out with have a thing for guys who can sing.