Random Thoughts....

*picks LP's nose*

FapFap.png

You got your turn ons, I got mine, OK??? :roll:

Reactions: LP
Or just get a trial version of adobe illustrator and find a key. Wink wink.

That is actually surprisingly hard, I had attempted to obtain the entire CS3 suite a couple of years ago, lets just say I'm never trying that again.

*picks LP's nose*

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/09/19/Untitled-1.jpg

Hey, I resent th

a8f2aeebe7a355be7c9184633d33bdea.png

ad65c20c66200c115920d41e7ae7935f.png

b2e0a32933fc1c406f80ceea7f5f051e.png

fuck, nevermind...

WTF equations are those.... actually you know what, I don't wanna know :p

That is actually surprisingly hard, I had attempted to obtain the entire CS3 suite a couple of years ago, lets just say I'm never trying that again.

I managed to do it for photoshop CS5 relatively easily, so maybe they're not paying that much attention anymore? I mean um... uh...

I'm not pirating shit! Wtf you talking about? I got mine legally through a guy that I know... yeah!

Last edited:
Oh snap, the first one is FFT! Derp.

Starting to study at 10 pm for a 8 am class = not a bright idea.

No this is time where you should be sleeping unless you are sleep broken in which case it doesn't really matter. YAY TIRED FOREVER.

No this is time where you should be sleeping unless you are sleep broken in which case it doesn't really matter. YAY TIRED FOREVER.

Tell me about it.. One thing I hate about college is the lack of sleep I get, which kills me. I also refuse to use any caffeine so it sucks..

I can function on low sleep decently... unless you want me to learn. It is bad thing to push in a learning enviorment, I spent the last semester of college running on maybe about 3 hours of sleep average and as a result took a nasty hit in reading comprehension and could not absorb a word of any of the text books. I relied entirely on notes because it was all my brain could digest.

Was wandering through the complex courtyard a bit earlier tonight, while working on refitting the 919 for HID lighting... see two recently-arrived complex residents at the patio table, talking. Overhear one girl talking to her SO, complaining that for some reason everyone that she meets can tell she's a lesbian - and she couldn't understand why.

As I walk past, I'm thinking, "Well, if you didn't want everyone to know, maybe you shouldn't have gotten the big SISTERS OF LESBOS tattoo on your arm, stupid." If you are stupid enough to wander around with your own personally affixed label, you shouldn't be surprised if people read the label and expect you to be What It Says On The Tin... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So you're saying that's not normal? I thought that's what everyone does... :blink:
That is what I do. In fact, that is what I am doing right now. :( I'm still working on reading those boring books.

Now thanks to you I have

-Banned from argo
-officer and a gentleman
-person of mass destruction
-readings are off the scale
-wasn't that fun?
-Time crash
-Defusing the tykebomb
-network decay
-Restraining bolt
-no OSHA compliance
-Logic bomb
-A.I is a crapshoot
-Playing the player
-Not wearing pants dream
-Not so fas bucko
-Mad scientist
-temporal paradox
-mundane utility
-Mission control is off its meds
-logo joke
-little known facts
-alternate reality game
-internet counterattack
-they just didn't care
-Distracted by the sexy
-exotic equipment
-expansion pack past
-gilligan cut
-hands go down
-multiple choice past
- I have no idea what I'm doing
-I like those odds
-Disaster dominoes
-insubstantial ingredients
-MacGuffin
-Classified information
-Comically missing the point
-Who's on first
-What the hell, Casting agency
-No,just no reaction.

open, Thanks for that </GLaDOS>

Just blew $500 on flat-pack goodness. Moved into my new place today, and now I have to make my own bed?literally.

And by sheer coincidence, this week for work I'm driving a Honda Odyssey:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/09/20/402520443.jpg

Lugging it all to my new room (up one flight of stairs, then down another, don't ask) wore me out. I've never built anything from IKEA before, and now I've got to build a bed, a desk, a coffee table, and a 4-drawer chest. How hard could it be?

tumblr_l9wmiyxdY51qziaibo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah the beds from IKEA. I almost got one of those, but then my Grandma whom was being held responsible by my parents (I had no funds at the time) to buy me a new bed since my parents stole mine decided to be cheap last moment. :rolleyes: And now the solution she decided on broke and I have to buy a new bed.

I've helped assemble IKEA stuff and I honestly had no clue what I was doing, yet it was still made properly. For the most part the instructions are helpful. And let me tell you, I'm not very good at that sort of thing. :lol: The bookshelf I made is still being used, but it mainly is storing my Grandmother's stuff since she decided to put a bunch of her stuff on it because it is at her house.

Why the fuck do they release games to coincide with my exam/assignment times. Gears of War 3... I HATE THE GAME INDUSTRY

Still studying..music theory's a bitch.

I'm confused, aren't sites like eBay and Amazon where you usually find stuff slightly cheaper than usual?

I'm looking to get the Lego Technic 8070 kit (the V8 supercar one), and lego.com is selling it for $119. The cheapest one on eBay is about $150, and Amazon lists it for $140.

I'm confused, aren't sites like eBay and Amazon where you usually find stuff slightly cheaper than usual?

I'm looking to get the Lego Technic 8070 kit (the V8 supercar one), and lego.com is selling it for $119. The cheapest one on eBay is about $150, and Amazon lists it for $140.

Yes, but it's also where you go to find ridiculously overpriced stuff.
ScanSnap S1300 from Fujitsu: $349.
From eBay: $381.99. Plus shipping. "Best Deal from an Authorized Dealer."