Random Thoughts....

God I need something to do. Unfortunately there is no way I can walk anywhere, or bike, that is entertaining where I live. Fuck these master planned communities/cities for forcing you to need a car to get anywhere.

Anyone have any ideas that I can do?

Learn to play a variety of musical instruments, so far I can play piano, accordion, guitar and clarinet with (vastly) varying levels of ability.

This is what lack of outside interaction does to you. :lol:

God I need something to do. Unfortunately there is no way I can walk anywhere, or bike, that is entertaining where I live. Fuck these master planned communities/cities for forcing you to need a car to get anywhere.

Hitchhike. What could possibly go wrong?

Learn to play a variety of musical instruments, so far I can play piano, accordion, guitar and clarinet with (vastly) varying levels of ability.

Aww. I don't interact with the outside world either, and I have very little musical ability.:(

I've been watching the Star Wars Saga BluRay editions for the last two nights (Episode 1 last night, Episode 2 tonight and the remaining episodes over the next few nights) and so far i've really struggled to notice any of the differences that people having been bitching about.
I haven't seen a list of the changes done to the movies (nor do i want to) and the only ones i've noticed are the ones done for more cosmetic reason. In fact i've really struggled to notice a reason why people are bitching as much as they are. I'm well aware of the 'Nooooooo' bit coming up in RotJ and even that doesn't bother me. It might be because I was among those who couldn't crap who fired first in the Mos Eisley bar. They still are incredibly good movies and unless Lucas adds a scene with Jar Jar Binks walking up to Anakin saying "Meesa your father" i'm not likely to want Lucas killed.

He didn't change too much in episodes 1-3. He changed far too much in episodes 4-6. He even went as far as changing Darth Vader's eye colour in the scene where Luke takes off Vader's helmet to match Hayden Christensen's eye colour. Not to mention all the leftover stuff in there from when he started mucking about with the movies. I wouldn't mind him "perfecting" them if he gave the public the choice between the original version and the "perfected" version. But he doesn't. I want to see the original versions I grew up with and remember fondly, with cardboard X-wings, penny-sized Millennium Falcons, etc.

Become a Reality TV Show Assassin. Whenever someone decides its a good idea to go on tv and become famous. You turn up and "persuade" them to think of another idea.

Become a Reality TV Show Assassin. Whenever someone decides its a good idea to go on tv and become famous. You turn up and "persuade" them to think of another idea.

I think that would require a means of transportation or an eccentric neighborhood.

The only instrument I have on hand may be my old Recorder, that's it. :tease:

Lack of outside interaction is also detrimental to social skills. :think:

Hitchhike. What could possibly go wrong?

:think:

Various scenarios come to mind, and a few of them don't sound bad at all.

I think that would require a means of transportation or an eccentric neighborhood.

Eh, that would mean I would have to hang around places in LA or where ever they come up with such ideas. I'd rather let them go through with the show and continue to rot the brains of those who chose to watch shitty shows. :tease:

So I get to class an hour early (parking is a bitch otherwise).

I text my friend Gabby and I ask her what is there to do.

She goes "Haha, idk I'm studying for a quiz". I just say "GL".

Walk around campus a little bit.... beautiful women around me. Absolutely gorgeous... and what do I do?

I head straight to the building where my class is and post on FG.

Foreveralone.jpg

So I get to class an hour early (parking is a bitch otherwise).

I text my friend Gabby and I ask her what is there to do.

She goes "Haha, idk I'm studying for a quiz". I just say "GL".

Walk around campus a little bit.... beautiful women around me. Absolutely gorgeous... and what do I do?

I head straight to the building where my class is and post on FG.

Foreveralone.jpg

They didn't follow after you? Must be lesbians.

I'm going to conduct an experiment. I made a profile on match.com a long time ago, but I've lost interest in it and I never wrote a proper profile of myself. Also, everyone keeps telling me that the person I think I am is not who I really am. So bring it, finalgear, write my profile. Let me see what y'all think of me (except for the irc people, I know what you think :p ), and we'll see if it gets me any responces on a dating site.

Easy...That shit writes itself, man! :D
smile.jpg

Last edited:
I just skipped around youtube a bit after listening to a song from a band I like. I really need to stop listening to bands I've never heard of, they're all terrible. Youtube is apparently a terrible source for discovering music.

Why can't I add the words needed when I type?!

Sorry for the double post here but I just had an idea for an official So-cal FG meet-up. Cars and coffee perhaps?

Would anyone in so cal (LA down to SD) be interested?

With the way things have been going lately, I highly suspect I've finally lost my sanity.

It amazes me how people catch the custom Google logos (as neat as they are). Why do you go to their homepage, don't you have a search box next to the adress box in your browser?

I have Google set as my homepage. Not sure why, just been my habit for the last 10 years.

My voicehurt isn't going away. :( Not *cough* fun.