Random Thoughts....

It must have gone out here.

SRSLY WTF stupid weather its fall STOP BEING HOT

wtf's up with all the AN-124s?! There was one parked at the airport when I got back from yvr*. I heard a loud plane last night, it was another Antonov (actually, two within a half hour). Three in town this week alone! This is madness! I wish there was some way to find out wtf they're up to... And my mom said about the one that was sitting at the airport "Well, it doesn't look that big." Pfft, judging size at a distance, pfft.

*speaking of YVR, there was a bat flying around in the terminal while we were waiting around. Cue freaked out females. :lol:

Do kids these days even know that computer mouses used to have balls? Kids these days don't know about my balls. .....that came out exactly as I intended.

wtf's up with all the AN-124s?! There was one parked at the airport when I got back from yvr*. I heard a loud plane last night, it was another Antonov (actually, two within a half hour). Three in town this week alone! This is madness! I wish there was some way to find out wtf they're up to... And my mom said about the one that was sitting at the airport "Well, it doesn't look that big." Pfft, judging size at a distance, pfft.

*speaking of YVR, there was a bat flying around in the terminal while we were waiting around. Cue freaked out females. :lol:
Father Ted. This cow is near by, this cow is far away. ...

Can't post vids atm as I am at work and YT is filtered I'll do so when I can.

Last edited:
Do kids these days even know that computer mouses used to have balls? Kids these days don't know about my balls. .....that came out exactly as I intended.

I used to take out the mouse ball and navigate by rolling the small wheels inside.

A what?

Are you sure it's silence? Maybe you don't remember.

Reactions: MWF
Are you sure it's silence? Maybe you don't remember.
That would explain those marks on my arm...

Anyway, I've given them a ring and asked what had happened (not in those precise words) and I was told that the manager is on compassionate leave at the moment and she'll be back tomorrow but since tomorrow is a heavy sales day its doubtful that she'll get around to it. Therefore it won't be until next week that I find out whats going on. So i'm not out of the running just yet.

Well since there's an established thread for that, maybe we could just take it over? I see it hasn't been used since July.

Yeaaaa but, it'll barely get noticed. We should do a dedicated thread in off-topic to this.

I am game.

I have just lost you then :mrgreen:

Oh sure, LP just comes out of NOWHERE and steals my idea! :shakefist:

I don't mind running as long as I have something to look at, like nature. Running in a city area.. eh.. that will for sure get boring. There are a few places around SoCal that would be great for a tournament of sorts! So what, those in SoCal start walk/jogging/running 2-3 times a week and 9-10 weeks down the road we'll have a contest! I'm sure I could beat you all, whether it is by sheer force or distraction you will have to wait and see.

Oh and I say we start our own new thread in Off Topic. Not really a Sports thread but it wouldn't get much notice in Sports so.. yea.

I didn't steal your idea, it's called contribution! :D

Start up a thread in off-topic since this IS your idea. I shall contribute to it by posting my workout calendar and such.

Count me in, especially as I've just signed up for a 14mile power walk (target 2.5 - 3 hours), a 26.2mile power walk (target 5.5 - 6 hours) and a half marathon run (God alone knows what target as I can't run to save my life). SoCal may be a bit too far to meet up for any competition, but you never know!

COME TO SO-CAL! We need more cool peeps here (I'm looking at you two - Ninjacoco and Jay).

That would explain those marks on my arm...

Anyway, I've given them a ring and asked what had happened (not in those precise words) and I was told that the manager is on compassionate leave at the moment and she'll be back tomorrow but since tomorrow is a heavy sales day its doubtful that she'll get around to it. Therefore it won't be until next week that I find out whats going on. So i'm not out of the running just yet.

I shall keep my fingers, toes, and possibly testicles crossed for your great success. I know you'll get it, you banged it out the last 2 times, so I haz no doubts.

Also

:lol: I'm not even going to ask about that picture.

As for the workout thread, y'all have a point. I'm not opposed to a new thread in OT.

the manager is on compassionate leave at the moment
Jeez. Is that what a couple of hours in your company does to someone? :tease:

Edit: oh.. hmm.. dunno, this might be too pushy, and they might be leary of allowing you to do it anyway. Could you go in sometime tomorrow and help them out for a couple of hours, maybe? Not actually handling any money or anything like that, but helping customers with advice? Lunchtime is always busy because the staff need to go for lunch themselves. I don't know how much you already know about the stuff they sell. Not only could you show them what you're made of, you could also meet the manager.

Last edited:
And on a different subject entirely, what sort of shop would one buy a lockable metal box in? Something about 12-18" (30-45cm) long would do, I guess, it doesn't need to be big enough to hold a dead body.