Random Thoughts....

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
And on a different subject entirely, what sort of shop would one buy a lockable metal box in? Something about 12-18" (30-45cm) long would do, I guess, it doesn't need to be big enough to hold a dead body.
You're Ukanian?

Try your local B&Q or may be Halfords - tool box should do the job nicely.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
What's the best way to make a calendar? Google calendar?

Chaos

Car(s)
'94 Acura Integra, '08 Infiniti G37 (Again)

Google Calendar works... but I haven't found it to be the adequate for all of my needs yet.

altoid

I donated for the custom title. Suck it.
Car(s)
16 FJ-09, 14 Mazderp3, 20 Synapse, 18 Sportif 2.5

I use iCal + Google Calendar.

iCal is my main calendar hub, since I like having a Desktop app and it syncs really well with my iPhail. Google Calendar is awesome for shared/published calendars.

Since you're an Android user, you would probably do OK with just Google Calendar. I imagine that's what I'd be doing if I weren't on OSX + iOS.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX

Use Google Calendar. If you need it to sync with Outlook on the desktop, use Google Calendar Sync.

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Reactions: MWF

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Sweet thanks guys, Google cal does the job, even if it's a little bit finicky.

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
In this past week between work and classes, I have managed to exceed, by just half an hour or so, the same amount of work hours my full-time school teacher mother still does at 56 years of age. Of course, this is not including the marking she has to do this weekend and the uni assignment I had better make a start on ASAP.

I have no idea how she does it.

Tired Zesty is tired... :yawn: I just have to keep thinking of the money and getting to the end of the uni year. (Got about five weeks to go).

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
And on a different subject entirely, what sort of shop would one buy a lockable metal box in? Something about 12-18" (30-45cm) long would do, I guess, it doesn't need to be big enough to hold a dead body.

Wig, you could Google and buy online. Just had a quick look and cheapo A4 sized are up to ?20, but something bigger and substantial is up to ?80.

:smile:

Buffy_09

Ever-nin'.

Hmm. Looking at Halloween ideas. Thinking of going as my (male) friend's pimp/Madam.

No idea what to wear, though. Thinking of looking for a zebra print hat, or just find a plain-ish one and stick a feather in it. THne try and hunt down a cheap purple suit, tight (again - ish) shirt and a dollar medallion.

Ideas?

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
So I've just returned from a local pub. We visited a slightly further away (but closer to our mates' house) pub which was quiet, shit and the locals weren't great. This one (which we were attracted to as it has a massive sign on the side saying 'Your Friendly Local') was epicly better. We got 2 free shots of Sambuca (hey, its free and there was 9 of us) and got chatting with the locals and bar people. I think we've found our local... :D

Just goes to show; check out your local. You never know. We'll definitely be back there again :p

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX