Random Thoughts....

Jetlag is a terrible thing to have to deal with. I imagine being jetlagged is like taking an exorbitant amount of sleeping pills. I've never taken sleeping pills, but you just cannot stay awake. So, you know, my sympathies and all that jazz.

/Fuck jetlag.
//Must. Stay. Awake!

THIS IS MY 6,666th POST!

666_mark_of_the_beast.jpg

US-Seal.jpg

black_sabbath_ozzy_osbourne_tony_iommi_1977.jpg

southpark_410_saddam_satan_1.gif

beavis-788025.jpg

Yeah, yeah, it's a stretch.

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy right now. I just got 2 tickets for Muse at the Royal Albert Hall on 12th April. :eek:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:^_^^_^^_^

^ If i were you I would've put a NSFW warning for the adverts! :lol:

So I woke up this morning with a piercing pain in my throat, and after being sick last week decided to go to the doctor. It's snowing like whoa here, so plenty of people canceled and they fit me in.

The doctor said I may have strep throat, then felt my neck and noticed one gland was more swollen than the other, and thought it may be mononucleosis. I got blood work done and antibodies, and now I'm just waiting to hear the results. No work for me this weekend, no Jim Gaffigan tonight (super pissed bout that), and basically no human contact for the next 3 days.

Thanks Internet.

^ Hopefully it's nothing mate... I was pretty sick last week and it turned out to just be a severe cough. I had a super scratchy and soar throat and I coughed pretty much every 20 seconds. There's a virus going around, though we are like thousands of miles apart. :p

There's a virus going around, though we are like thousands of miles apart. :p

The only explanation I see here is that one of you was so affected by cdbob's love for everyone that you slept walked all that way and gave the other a kiss... But what do I know? I'm stuck on this little island.

/Bored.
//Pulling at straws here.
///Love you all!

I love Firefoxcast, freezing drizzle ftl though

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/22/crap.JPG

Splitting headaches FTL... :wall:

/Aspirin (in appropriate doses) FTW!

I'll be skiing in Austria this weekend.
We're leaving at 5 am tomorrow morning, can't wait for it :D

^ Ohh, have fun :D

I'll be making candy on sunday with my brother and our father :drool:

^ Ohh, have fun :D

I'm sure I will :D

Altough there's about 10 degrees Celsius here now, and the place we're going to is not too far away, so not really the right weather to ski :D

^ Hopefully it's nothing mate... I was pretty sick last week and it turned out to just be a severe cough. I had a super scratchy and soar throat and I coughed pretty much every 20 seconds. There's a virus going around, though we are like thousands of miles apart. :p

Actually I think there is, a lot of people in my class are getting sore throats or tonsillitis, fortunately I haven't got it yet.