Random Thoughts....

What's worse is when you get an early start and late finish, I can't think of many jobs related to my degree that would start at 8am and finish at 8pm

I know...

Last semester I had a class at 8a, then I didn't have another till 515p. So, theoretically, the time in which I would be at a real job that this school is supposed to be readying me for, I was on break between classes doing nothing. Then I would be stuck there from 515p-8p. What kind of day is that?

That sounds just like my Spring semester last year. Tuesday and Thursday I had class from 8:45-10am then 6-8:30pm. It was such a waste of time (and gas).

Really? I've woken up 7 minutes before class and made it on time.

7 minutes of travel would get me 1/12 of the way on my morning commute :/

Picture18.jpg

I think I just got myself re-addicted to crysis. Great, like I needed something else to do.

Just bought a subscription to Smithsonian magazine. At the moment they have a pretty good deal going, 12 issues for $12.

I could REALLY go for a big fat cheese burger now.. Huge m'fucker.. with a bit of salad aswell.. gotta stay healthy after all.

Little escape from the world, in the form of a trip to the mountains this weekend. It turned into a double session of heavy ice-based off-roading, and when we parked on an icy slope, with the handbrake on and the car in gear, it "turned" into a sled and slid down it. Thankfully, a wheel hit a ditch and it stopped, and we were able to use it to go home. Had a nice time with my two cousins, having fun and not caring about school or anything else.

I could REALLY go for a big fat cheese burger now.. Huge m'fucker.. with a bit of salad aswell.. gotta stay healthy after all.

I'll join you! LOOOVE Cheeseburgers.

Saw a fearsome car accident yesterday! I was meeting a friend at her dorm when a late-90s Pontiac Bonneville flies screaming into the back of a 2001 Mercury Cougar. BOOM! Broken glass everywhere, the Pontiac simply hung in the opposite lane with its hood dented upright. I thought the driver was going to make a run for it, but not in that condition.

I felt like living in that Dane Cook sketch, alongside the other 20 people that were nearby.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjjsF5dRfaI[/youtube]

Feeling a bit lost in life. Strange how it suddenly hits you when nearing working-age that your life won't ever be the same cosy carefree little life anymore.