Random Thoughts....

^

People neg rep for the damnedest reasons these days :idunno:.

In other news... as of tonight, I'm officially single. I guess I've formed an e-bond with enough of you to bring it up but damn it's weird. We were having problems with our relationship and going on a break didn't fix it, so we decided maybe ending it for now and taking some time apart would be best. So after 5 years of being in a relationship, this is how it turns out for now, eesssh... Oh well, on the way home "Sweet Emotion" from Aerosmith came on and it made it better.

/great cruising song...

Sorry to hear that. There isn't much one could say in this kind of situation. I've been there myself, i broke up with my girl after five years, and it is very strange and uncofortable to be single again after so long (not to mention emotions). But you will get used to it and find someone else who is probably better for you anyway. Don't let it get you. :hug:

^

In other news... as of tonight, I'm officially single. I guess I've formed an e-bond with enough of you to bring it up but damn it's weird. We were having problems with our relationship and going on a break didn't fix it, so we decided maybe ending it for now and taking some time apart would be best. So after 5 years of being in a relationship, this is how it turns out for now, eesssh... Oh well, on the way home "Sweet Emotion" from Aerosmith came on and it made it better.

/great cruising song...
I'm available for rebound sex.

Just putting that out there.

/great cruising song...

:hug:

Group hug!!!

*do not post that picture*

In other news... as of tonight, I'm officially single. I guess I've formed an e-bond with enough of you to bring it up but damn it's weird. We were having problems with our relationship and going on a break didn't fix it, so we decided maybe ending it for now and taking some time apart would be best. So after 5 years of being in a relationship, this is how it turns out for now, eesssh...
Dude, sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine what it would be like after 5 long years and even a stint overseas. :comfort:

Don't forget, we're here for you, you'll have a shoulder to cry on, yada yada yada. :D
Oh well, on the way home "Sweet Emotion" from Aerosmith came on and it made it better.

/great cruising song...
Did you take it off any sweet jumps?

[YOUTUBE]SwjxATDjosI[/YOUTUBE]

I can't decide if I should heat up old barbecue or chicken sandwich for midnight snack. Opinions?

:hug:

Group hug!!!

*do not post that picture*
I can't pass up an opportunity like this. :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/26/grouphug.jpg

^

/great cruising song...

Sucks, man. Tough for anyone, at least it sounds like it was an amicable split. :(

I just cashed in some credit card rewards points and bought myself a PS3.

That shelf is getting a might bit heavy, I'm going to have to reinforce the middle with something to keep it from sagging any more than it already is, but I guess that is to be expected with an X-Box, X-Box 360 (with HD DVD), PS3, DVD player and decoder box.

Or maybe I just need some furniture that's better than IKEA particle board.

I can't pass up an opportunity like this. :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/26/grouphug.jpg
The black dude is wasting his time. Isn't gonna win any competitions at that height. Look at the calves on the guy in pink, holy sh!t

Back when I was using dual 21" crts, my desk would noticeably sag to the point that I had to put a 2x4 in the center to keep it from sagging to the point that I can't sit under it.