Random Thoughts....

I will say that Regular Show is hilarious and I was shocked at how much they manage to get away with.

What happened to cartoons nowadays? My sister's watching something called Adventure Time and it looks like shit. Where's Dexter's Laboratory? Recess? Doug? Animaniacs? Tiny Toons?

Pedo, I seriously suggest you check out "Phineas & Ferb". Full of in jokes, humour that is waaaaay beyond kids and really well produced. Also "Kim Possible" is pretty cool and funny too.

I find Phineas & Ferb a bit obnoxious because the plot of every episode is almost identical, and Kim Possible stopped airing a few years ago. :p But I do agree, Kim Possible was pretty cool.

I forgot about Batman, X-Men, and Ghostbusters (I've only watched the non-extreme cartoon though). Ah nostalgia.

Pedo, I seriously suggest you check out "Phineas & Ferb". Full of in jokes, humour that is waaaaay beyond kids and really well produced. Also "Kim Possible" is pretty cool and funny too.

Hard to beat Animaniacs which managed to slip in a joke about fingering Prince in an episode. :p

Nobody should have to spend any amount of time in Penrith. I feel sorry for you.

Ohh, you're talking about a different Penrith? Carry on then.

:lol: Damn, if it were, you could go meet Cold_Fussion...

Nobody should have to spend any amount of time in Penrith. I feel sorry for you.

Ohh, you're talking about a different Penrith? Carry on then.

Well this Penrith still is a bit meh, but it's in England an' is a damn sight better that trying to find a "coat" where I am. Thus Penrith = WIN > Where I am.

EDIT: Well, I think I found a decent place in Edinburgh that would do some portfolio pics of me. Bloody expensive though. Why don't I know more budding photographers round my way that'd do it for free? :lol:

Last edited:
Well this Penrith still is a bit meh, but it's in England an' is a damn sight better that trying to find a "coat" where I am. Thus Penrith = WIN > Where I am.

EDIT: Well, I think I found a decent place in Edinburgh that would do some portfolio pics of me. Bloody expensive though. Why don't I know more budding photographers round my way that'd do it for free? :lol:

DlmEk.jpg

Legit, this guy seems it.

How much of a lift? I'm thinking of getting 2" drop brackets for the rear or 2" leveling kit. I'm not sure which would be better because I'd love to have it lowered a bit because it feels more like a street truck than an offroader(besides only being 2wd) But I'd like to keep most of stock and the front end leveled so it doesn't look like I neglected the suspension.

It's a 2" lift from PRG. New front springs and shocks, new UCAs, new rear shocks and an add-a-leaf for the rear. It won't be a huge lift but I will have a much better ride and better articulation.

I would never take work off Craigslist. :|

I could see how that would be creepy XD.

Perhaps they're just desperate for work though.

I could see how that would be creepy XD.

Perhaps they're just desperate for work though.
You also have to remember that Craigslist doesn't have quite the same reputation abroad. Nobody here uses Craigslist unless you want to fleece an American ex-pat out of a few hundred dollars with overpriced shit.

You also have to remember that Craigslist doesn't have quite the same reputation abroad. Nobody here uses Craigslist unless you want to fleece an American ex-pat out of a few hundred dollars with overpriced shit.

Ahh. Well in that case i'd be fooled. Except not by that ad since im ugly! :lol:

I forgot about Batman, X-Men, and Ghostbusters (I've only watched the non-extreme cartoon though). Ah nostalgia.

Hard to beat Animaniacs which managed to slip in a joke about fingering Prince in an episode. :p

I used to love The Real Ghostbusters and more importantly I need to see that Animaniacs episode. Now, goddammit, now!!!

:rofl:

I never watched it in English, so it never made much sense to me until now!