Random Thoughts....

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ No, this is more like the American dream. The Canadian dream mostly consists of lots of pissy Molson Canadian beer, ice hockey, moose and Timbits. Those things, and pronouncing car as 'kerr' I think sums up very well the Canadian dream.

\\It seems I'm rambling now, which is inevitable given how much I've drank and smoked today.
\\\Off to bed so I don't post more shit.
\\\\But I'll probably be back before I actually fall asleep.
\\\\\Shawn's first extensive use of slashies, and he doesn't quite get the point.
\\\\\\Oh well, you gotta try anything once.
//////Are the slashies the right way around? I'm confoozled.

Last edited:

awdrifter

I hate to use this thread for rants, but I just got to vent right now. I freaking hate professors who doesn't give clear instructions for assignments, I just spent over an hour doing one of the assignments, but now it seems like I could be doing it wrong, I'm going to ask her next class, but damn I'd be pissed if it's wrong and she won't give me credit. That's it, I'm going to bed.

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
So... I'm a home owner now.

Well, I will be once I have the downpayment and mortgage approval. It's a celebration, enjoy yo' self bitches. Alcoholic bevvies for all on me. :cheers:
Awww, look at him, all grown up :p

:cheers:

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
:cheers: Shawn! I take it we're all invited for the house-warming?

On another note, my Merc is finally fixed! Turns out the fuel distributor was faulty.

LeMans GTR

(My sarcasm detector may be broken so bear with me for this post)

A house warming party is when the owner and their friends celebrate the purchase of the owner's house. The party is usually held only once and is held during the first fortnight of ownership.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000
I just started a game of Civ IV. I think I'm insane. Last time I got into Civ IV I played it constantly for about a month.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Thanks guys. I have a few concerns given I've never lived alone for more than a few weeks, but mostly I'm pretty excited and can't wait to move out and move in to my own place.

I'd definitely have a house warming but who's gonna come all the way to Vancouver? Yeah, I know there's some Vancouver peoples on here, but it wouldn't be worth my while just for a few guests. :D

Awww, look at him, all grown up :p

:cheers:
:cheers: Shawn! I take it we're all invited for the house-warming?

On another note, my Merc is finally fixed! Turns out the fuel distributor was faulty.
Congrats Shawn, but why the feck is it called a house warming party? Isn't the house warm enough already??

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^^ Thanks! Cheers BCS.

I figured the way the housing market has been going here, every single day that goes by I'm losing out more and it's gonna be harder to buy into the housing market. Plus, Vancouver is often compared to NYC and Tokyo and places like that for living, yet the prices are still very cheap compared to those big metropolis places.

Overall I decided it was better to pay a mortgage payment than rent payment. Though when you own rather than rent there's all sorts of uncool costs like monthly building fees and utilities. :glare:

LeMans GTR

I just found out that "Thotmarket" is back up, only problem is that I have no idea how to sell my shares anymore.

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
^^ Thanks! Cheers BCS.

I figured the way the housing market has been going here, every single day that goes by I'm losing out more and it's gonna be harder to buy into the housing market. Plus, Vancouver is often compared to NYC and Tokyo and places like that for living, yet the prices are still very cheap compared to those big metropolis places.

Overall I decided it was better to pay a mortgage payment than rent payment. Though when you own rather than rent there's all sorts of uncool costs like monthly building fees and utilities. :glare:
Yeah, that's the exact same reason I got a place. My property taxes jumped 45% this year, it sucks. :mad: